Pre-order DLC Contest (Online Hostess Pack)

#1zetto13Posted 4/15/2012 1:50:34 PM
Okay, here's why I got an extra one. When they sent me the codes after I preordered my game from GS, I tried to redeem both codes right away. The Densetsu Pack worked, but the Hostess Pack didn't. I immediately complained to them, and they sent me a new one.

I was able to redeem my first one because I was just supposed to wait until PSN store updates. So here I am stuck with an extra one with no other friends play Yakuza.

There's a catch to this though. I'll make it like a contest, with this as a prize. It will be a drawing contest. Art skill will not be a basis of my judgement, but rather how amusing the drawing it will be (so don't be afraid to join in). The context of the drawing has to be within the Yakuza universe (stick to the ones that have been released here, so no Kenzan and the Kurohyou games). This is just for fun, a friendly competition. Everyone's free to join.

I like humor, so whoever makes me laugh the most wins. I will give everyone a week to do it, so last day to post a drawing would be April 22. I'll judge the drawings on the 23rd. It doesn't have to be scanned, take a picture of it in anyway is good (as long as I could see it properly).

(Not sure if there are any college students who are in the midst of exams, if so, I could extend it because I am on the same boat.)
---
"Supaa Robotto Taisen...ZEEETTT!!!" -Ichiro Mizuki
#2Eric037Posted 4/16/2012 1:48:01 PM
This wasn't drawn with humour in mind, nor specifically for this topic, so I'll understand if you don't want to include it as an entry. But I did happen to finish this recently and figured this is as close to a relevant time to share this as any.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/100/a/6/_2012__biohazard__of_the_end_by_eric_3-d4vptne.jpg
#3zetto13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2012 4:13:21 PM
Eric037 posted...
This wasn't drawn with humour in mind, nor specifically for this topic, so I'll understand if you don't want to include it as an entry. But I did happen to finish this recently and figured this is as close to a relevant time to share this as any.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/100/a/6/_2012__biohazard__of_the_end_by_eric_3-d4vptne.jpg

That's a pretty good drawing. I really like it, love the foreshortening, but as you've said, there isn't humor in it. There is definitely a "cool factor" in it. Well, since you're the only one that has put anything up, it might just go to you.

It does seem like there's not much people who are interested in this. I assumed a lot of people would go for it. I thought it was a good idea to determine it fairly, without the "first come, first serve" idea behind it.

Again, love the drawing.
---
#4Eric037Posted 4/17/2012 3:06:26 AM
It's possible that a lot of people may already have the code. But yeah, since mine doesn't have humour, it's OK if the code goes to someone else.
Thanks though, glad you like it.
#5IndelibleSinPosted 4/17/2012 10:56:04 AM
im interested in the code, but... i have 0 art skill. could i just draw something in paint?
#6ZEXEPosted 4/17/2012 11:48:20 AM
IndelibleSin posted...
im interested in the code, but... i have 0 art skill. could i just draw something in paint?
I'm wondering the same thing
---
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th
#7zetto13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 3:11:37 PM
IndelibleSin posted...

Sure, if that's better for you. Honestly, I can't draw in paint (well, more like with a mouse). Again, as I said on my initial post, art skill is not the basis of my judgement.

Draw anything, as long as it's funny and within the Yakuza universe.
---
#8zetto13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 5:53:24 AM
2 days left and apparently Eric037 is the only who has sent me one (even though it doesn't fit the category, might as well just give it to him). Well, I'm hoping people are just finishing up theirs, and I would be able to see awesome drawings.
---
#9ZEXEPosted 4/21/2012 12:38:44 PM
I shall throw my hat into the mix, hope you like stuff drawn in paint
---
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th
#10ZEXEPosted 4/21/2012 1:12:47 PM
well here it is

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x221/gamerdude35/lame.jpg
---