The Black Bird

#1SlyStrifePosted 8/14/2012 9:30:53 AM
Ok, I posted this in one of the other forums and I don't think I'll be getting any responses there seeing as it's pretty much dead. This doesn't seem too active either but it's the best chance for me to get a reply. Do any of you know anything about this so called "Black Bird"? I found some videos on it on YouTube, but they are in Portugese and don't really show too much. I've heard somewhere that you have to go out of bounds to see it and such but never anything concrete. Any solid info on this would be highly appreiciated! I love this game and not knowing anything about this is killing me!

Is it legit? Or a hoax? At least tell me that much...
---
"Now I'm Super Guido!"
#2MookietheboldPosted 8/14/2012 9:35:52 AM
Ico or Shadow? I don't think I've ever heard anything about a black bird in either game.
---
break on through
#3SlyStrife(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2012 9:37:11 AM
Shadow, if you search around the internet you can find some stuff on it. It's not enough though... >_<
---
"Now I'm Super Guido!"
#4MookietheboldPosted 8/14/2012 9:48:32 AM
Ah, I see. That's just early beta stuff. The black bird looks like colossus #5 in a different environment. You won't find that anywhere in the game, out of bounds or otherwise.
---
break on through
#5SlyStrife(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2012 10:01:18 AM(edited)
I was reading that people were able to see remnants of it in game. Do you think that was false?
---
"Now I'm Super Guido!"
#6MookietheboldPosted 8/14/2012 10:11:51 AM
Most likely. However, if you want to see some cool stuff hidden in SotC, watch the videos made by Pikol. Here's one to start you off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75R1g9zZfU0
---
break on through
#7SlyStrife(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2012 10:21:59 AM
Thanks, I'll be sure to give that a look! All these unused colossi amaze me, I wish they would make the beta version public. :P
---
"Now I'm Super Guido!"
#8SlyStrife(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2012 10:26:18 AM
In return check this out: http://nomads-sotc-blog.blogspot.com/2011/07/unusedbeta-colossi.html

It's a pretty nice read.
---
"Now I'm Super Guido!"