first few hours with the game online

#1SSBoKanteiPosted 1/30/2013 6:04:05 PM
Love the multiplayer.

I suggest picking ranked matches over player, it goes faster from what I've seen.

Do not quit the match or the other player does not get credit.

If you do not set a time limit, griefers and sore losers can sit there forever.

Most people are still playing single player but more are logging on as it gets later.
#2Justin MillerPosted 1/30/2013 9:49:35 PM
SSBoKantei posted...

Why?

WHY do developers DO this. It's as if they are saying "We know the online multiplayer world is FULL of jerks who can't STAND the thought of losing, so they will quit at the first sign of a battle turning against them, but heck, we're STILL going to make it so you get NOTHING if they do so!"

Please tell me that there is a "disconnects" counter so that I can see if my potential opponent is a gigantic baby who will quit if I start to beat him/her BEFORE I enter a match with them...
---
If there was video evidence of a gang of Bethesda employees robbing and stabbing my grandmother, I would still be getting Skyrim. - pillerofautumn
#3Bobby_BouldersPosted 1/30/2013 10:56:02 PM
Yeah, that alone could possibly make the multiplayer virtually unplayable for me. Especially, if it starts to happen more frequently than not.

From the experience I've had with games similar to this, ppl will usually go balls deep in the beginning of the game, and rage quit if things don't go their way.

At least give us a visible DNF%, so we can avoid the chodes who do this. :/
---
XBL - B0BBY B0ULDERS
PSN - Brimstone_420
#4ZephyrSSXPosted 2/1/2013 8:37:28 AM
Justin Miller posted...
SSBoKantei posted...

Why?

WHY do developers DO this. It's as if they are saying "We know the online multiplayer world is FULL of jerks who can't STAND the thought of losing, so they will quit at the first sign of a battle turning against them, but heck, we're STILL going to make it so you get NOTHING if they do so!"

Please tell me that there is a "disconnects" counter so that I can see if my potential opponent is a gigantic baby who will quit if I start to beat him/her BEFORE I enter a match with them...

It's probably the eye for an eye thinking. People can rage quit on the rage quitters and cause them to lose everything when they're finally going to win a match.
---
jekin dixterd > rotchiten clunk