Platinum club

#1smiddy_the_sicPosted 1/19/2012 5:42:26 AM
Jus got done with the platinum :) amazing game, infuriatingly hard in some parts especially the aecret stage and last level time trial, loved every raging minute!!

Sign here wen u get it
---
A violent reaction, struggling only to keep myself alive! -AHC- Back with a vengeance!!!
PSN ID- smiddy_the_sic
#2MasterInfernoPosted 1/19/2012 4:21:23 PM
Got it last week. *sign*
---
All the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players, performers and portrayers, each another's audience outside the gilded cage.
#3HarborSealPosted 1/20/2012 7:56:34 AM
I just got it yesterday for my 5th platinum. It was fairly hard actually with the long last level and speed trophies.
#4xxtatataxxPosted 1/20/2012 8:54:37 PM
got the game on release date, platinum after 5days
---
PSN: xinchungedewudi
#5Aoshi_KnivesPosted 1/26/2012 5:35:59 PM
*signs*

Got it today loved the game.
#6kg21mvp2004Posted 1/28/2012 8:13:22 AM
Wuts the best level to get the run thru the entire level trophy?
---
#1 Fan of future #1 Giants Reciever in team History Hakeem Nicks
#7LeatherhidePosted 2/3/2012 8:37:57 AM
kg21mvp2004 posted...

I got it on the first level where Electoons form a path to the first mosquito level.

By the way, I find it insanely difficult to get all of 350 lums on the levels. Is it easier in co-op somehow? Platinum seems pretty much impossible for me.
---
Fallout 3 isn't Oblivion with guns, it's Fallout 3 with Guns.
#8jwitzPosted 2/3/2012 12:32:55 PM
Got it finally today.

After plenty of frustration, and countless retries I did it.

Feels good and bad man.

Bad since I know there's nothing more to get out of the game now. I hope for a sequel. But bad sales will most likely prevent that.
#9DrRockso87Posted 2/4/2012 9:14:38 AM

I platinumed this game a couple weeks ago so yes! :D

Only problem is I've completed everything to complete in the game and have no one to join me in coop (if only they included online coop) so I don't have much incentive right now to play... but whenever I see commercials/someone talking about it, I want to pick it up again. Ugh, I hope they release a sequel.

I feel guilty for ever saying this should've been a downloadable title (granted I wish it sold more). Give us a sequel, please, Ubisoft Montpellier.

#10DrRockso87Posted 2/4/2012 9:21:20 AM

Leatherhide posted...
kg21mvp2004 posted...

I got it on the first level where Electoons form a path to the first mosquito level.

By the way, I find it insanely difficult to get all of 350 lums on the levels. Is it easier in co-op somehow? Platinum seems pretty much impossible for me.

Don't worry, you don't need to collect the gold medals to earn the platinum. You only need to collect all of the electoons and speed run gold trophies to complete the medallions.