25 Medals Trophy

#1usagihimePosted 3/15/2012 3:18:07 AM
So as I was working my way up to my 25th medal, my game glitched and lost all sound to it about 2-3 medals before getting my 25th. Then as I finished out achieving that 25th medal, the system didn't give out the Trophy. I tried syncing it again and getting more medals to see if it would give out others but skipped the one. Nothing has 'fixed' it, so my question is-is there a way w/o restarting to somehow reboot(I guess) my medals to check my game save and fix this? Or are these kind of glitches only fixed by doing everything all over again? ^^;; Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
#2jmbtwoPosted 3/27/2012 5:44:43 PM
Did you maybe misinterpret what counts as a "medal"? They don't mean getting the little ribbon for getting 350 lums in a given stage--they mean that you've gotten all of the electoons that are possible to get within a stage, "completing" the medallion by filling in all the holes where electoons go. Which means finding all the hidden cages, getting the score electoons, and completing the speedrun.

Hope that helps!
#3Grendel PrimePosted 4/2/2012 3:30:00 PM
Well you certainly cleared that up for ME jmbtwo, thanks! I was wondering much the same, minus the glitching.
---
"Uh, 'video game' you say? Well golly gee, you mighty spacemen of the future will have to show me how it works." - Fry