I can't believe I payed for this.

#1Gimpt3Posted 4/9/2011 6:19:12 PM
The demo mislead me. The only two characters worth playing were the Ninja and Spartan.
#2da_linkwentPosted 4/9/2011 8:22:30 PM

lol i was gonna buy this but i heard that part 2 is coming out in july, so i'll wait for that one instead to see what up. The demo is fun though, can't really comment on the full game since i never played it.

#3CyborgTwentyPosted 4/10/2011 1:57:15 PM
i like it
---
I love how many gamers consider themselves financial analysts.
#4EscapeTheFatePosted 4/14/2011 3:57:27 PM
Gimpt3 posted...
The demo mislead me. The only two characters worth playing were the Ninja and Spartan.

you clearly suck no offense
---
5I_4Y I-I03s
#5VladimirRomanovPosted 4/21/2011 8:50:13 PM

The ninja isn't worthwhile, they're cheap and exploitable. The Spartan and the Samurai are the only worth while and skillful characters in my humble opinion.

However, it's always fun to dismember things as a Viking, however cheap he may be.

But back on topic, if you thing it was a waste of time. Write a detailed review. Or go away. Or better yet, write a review, and go away.

But seriously, go away.

#6VladimirRomanovPosted 4/21/2011 8:50:25 PM

The ninja isn't worthwhile, they're cheap and exploitable. The Spartan and the Samurai are the only worth while and skillful characters in my humble opinion.

However, it's always fun to dismember things as a Viking, however cheap he may be.

But back on topic, if you thing it was a waste of time. Write a detailed review. Or go away. Or better yet, write a review, and go away.

But seriously, go away.