how to get rid of paparazi??

#1aussiergmanPosted 11/25/2010 4:24:14 AM
they come into my sims yard, how do u get rid of them??
#2Pandaren EmperorPosted 11/25/2010 9:35:49 PM
there's a gate thingie, like the ropes in the clubs that you can use to prevent them from getting into your house
---
Mary had a little lamb, her father shot it dead.
Now it goes to school with Mary, between two pieces of bread.
#3DarkLagunaPosted 11/26/2010 12:01:41 AM
There's a couple solutions.

The easiest being, buy the celebrity gate. The one with the call box. Build a fence around your property, with the only way in through that gate; Paparazzi (Or anyone you don't want visiting, really) won't be able to get into your yard.

The second method is similar, though cheaper. Build a fence around your lot, and install any gate; click on it in Live mode, and lock it for everyone except household. The only problem there is, even guests you invite over won't be able to get in unless you temporarily unlock it.

You could do the same locking method with your house doors, if you don't have enough money for a fence (Or don't want one, for whatever reason). They'll be able to get into your yard that way, but not into your home. Same with all guests, though.

---
I feel a draft on my butt...
#4RabillionPosted 11/28/2010 6:16:47 PM
They can just barge in your home? Closest I've come to them is standing on my drive way.
---
Cringe, cringe, cringe.
#5AlessarPosted 11/29/2010 8:06:36 AM
I think we should be able to call the cops on them for trespassing!
#6Xena1975Posted 11/29/2010 12:21:40 PM
That deadly neck bite interaction mod from sims 2 would come in handy for that. My vampire sim would be like "being a celebrity sure has perks, free blood delivery every day!"

I think I heard of a mod where you can shoot people but I don't know if I'd want that.
#7poisontoxicPosted 11/29/2010 2:05:22 PM

That deadly neck bite interaction mod from sims 2 would come in handy for that. My vampire sim would be like "being a celebrity sure has perks, free blood delivery every day!"

I think I heard of a mod where you can shoot people but I don't know if I'd want that.

Yes, I got that mod, and if u shoot one in public, you could get arrested.. but all it does it that when u shoot a person, all their needs just become empty and they die of starvation.
#8AlessarPosted 11/30/2010 11:03:24 AM
There's also testingcheatsenabled true, control-click, object delete. That will REALLY get rid of those pests!
#9DarkLagunaPosted 12/2/2010 8:17:38 PM
Deleting sims can cause lots of bugs, though. For instance, anyone that was in a relationship with them will be stuck in that relationship, since they can never find them to break up with them. Deleting parents can cause entire households to become corrupt or die off, etc.

It's better to invite them over and kill them normally, if you really want them dead. Drown them in the pool, set them on fire, make them starve to death, etc... =P

---
I feel a draft on my butt...
#10Packman-manPosted 12/8/2010 12:23:25 PM

If there was a gun mod that would be awesome

It would be like

Celebrity: oh hello paparazi

Paparazi: Hi, how ar- Gets shot by RPG

Butler: Don't you think that was a bit overkill sir

Celebrity: I thought it was underkill