Who wants new Jobs/Playable Characters and Story Element?

#1gwaposidemzPosted 7/24/2010 9:52:17 AM
I'd like to see a playable Lan Hamilton, a good Denim Ending and New Sprites Jenounes and Debordes don't have helmets look at Haborym he has a special sprite.
---
Veronica!! Veronica!! Yan ang gusto ko sa babae yung lumalaban!!!!!
-Romy Diaz R.I.P. Best Bad Boy in the Philippine Movie Industry
#2Fragnarok(VIP)Posted 7/24/2010 2:11:29 PM
They should make the storyline generics (Festa, Sara, Payton) into actual unique characters.
---
Xbox Live: Flagnalok
GameSpot: Yarvem
#3DullahanEXPosted 7/24/2010 7:18:14 PM
That would be very nice, I'm also hoping that the Battle Skills will integral element along with a more balanced magic.
#4SazukeEXPosted 7/24/2010 9:28:24 PM
You're hoping for too much if you want the starting generics to be unique. They're starting characters for a reason. The last thing they want is no players of the series using only their uniquesn from start to finish instead of trying out the new classes and the such.

Nonetheless, here's to hoping that there are more new characters, than the one they shown already, areas, and story points. Which I'm sure there will be since they said they would be filling some plot holes.
#5oh_CarcosaPosted 7/25/2010 9:37:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6holyknight14Posted 7/25/2010 10:25:37 AM
To be honest, I don't even care about new jobs, simply opening up the class system fully to both genders would be interesting enough in itself.

Playable characters: Maybe the Foriner sisters's father (Moruba?), Leonard (no idea how that'd happen though...), some kind of an important Angel Knight or Lich joining up would be cool too.

Actually one thing I would really like to see is Volac and Balzepho in an actual battle, correct me if I'm wrong but their unit information is stored in the game, but you never actually fight them at any point right?
---
what goes around comes around, you know who you are and what you tried to do 3/23/09
#7oh_CarcosaPosted 7/25/2010 10:47:08 AM
If i remember correctly, they definitely don't have any attack animations so i don't know that they ever took part in any battles. Kind of a shame, and i'd be into seeing more along those lines as well.

Actually, while we're entertaining pipe dreams i would love to see something along the lines of Suikoden 3's Trinity Sight System and get the chance to play as Lans Tartare and his Roslolian Knights through a few maps. Of course, i wouldn't hold my breath.

Really, i too am just glad to see the class system opened up a bit more and that's pretty much all i need (though i do hope that this Ravness has a unique class and maybe Denim gets something special too).
---
Now the slowest dance begins, partner.
"God made this world, but He didn't make it to suit everybody, did He?"
#8Fragnarok(VIP)Posted 7/25/2010 12:19:31 PM
You're hoping for too much if you want the starting generics to be unique. They're starting characters for a reason. The last thing they want is no players of the series using only their uniquesn from start to finish instead of trying out the new classes and the such.

That's not what I'm talking about. There are "Unique" characters such as Zapan, Aloser, and Forcas who have special portraits, bonus stats, and effect the storyline and ending, but still behave like generics.

Then there are a second set of stroyline generics like Sara and Votel who literally have no bearing on the plot and outside of having a pre-programed name, have nothing special about them. What makes it worse is you get alot of them after you get truly unique characters, such as the White Knights. Even Rendal, your first gunner, is one of these. There are 11 of these storyline generics, 17 if you count the beasts and dragons.

Playable characters: Maybe the Foriner sisters's father (Moruba?), Leonard (no idea how that'd happen though...), some kind of an important Angel Knight or Lich joining up would be cool too.

The Neutral route teases that Leonard is going to join your team, but at the last moment it doesn't happen. He also doesn't show up in Hells Gate on that path, making it a very simple change.
---
Xbox Live: Flagnalok
GameSpot: Yarvem