More Screens

#1ManaYukaPosted 7/29/2010 2:39:31 PM
http://www.andriasang.com/e/galleries/2010/07/30/tactics_ogre_screens/

Artwork looks good.

Sadly, I think Denim looks better in the SNES incarnation(just the profile's)

VIce looks so badass though.

SPOILERS kinda

I'm thinking Ravness will pretty much be the anti-Vice, acquired in Chaotic route an Vice in the Loyal
---
SeriesBest- FinalFantasy(IV),FireEmblem(4),Castlevania(AOS),DevilMayCry(4),Megaman(X3), Mana(2), SilentHill(3), ResidentEvil(3),MetalGear(3/4). MGO-The Joyless
#2ManaYuka(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2010 2:45:26 PM
Oh yeah, the map is A LOT more expansive. Seems they added alot new battles....
---
SeriesBest- FinalFantasy(IV),FireEmblem(4),Castlevania(AOS),DevilMayCry(4),Megaman(X3), Mana(2), SilentHill(3), ResidentEvil(3),MetalGear(3/4). MGO-The Joyless
#3holyknight14Posted 7/29/2010 3:23:06 PM
Man I love that new artwork, looks so nice.

1) Yay Selye

2) Yay Denim's Chapter 4 face picture

3) Spell effects that are in those pics look nice

Can't wait for video.
---
what goes around comes around, you know who you are and what you tried to do 3/23/09
#4SirRegulusPosted 7/29/2010 3:36:43 PM
-Is that a female berserker in image 20?

-There are a couple of new sprites in 29. I'm not sure what they are, though. A woman in blue on the left and a robed figure next to the siren at the top.

-I see a couple of armored figures of some kind in image 30. They look kind of spiky, like terror knights.

-A possible male Archer in screen 35. To the right.

-Another armored figure behind Zaebos in 39. Might be the same class, only from the front this time. I'm guessing it's a female dragoon, given that there's a male one on Zaebos' left. Looks like a female terror knight in front of him, too.
#5RygonPosted 7/29/2010 4:44:01 PM
I really hate Ravness' sprite. She looks exactly like Agrias.
---
I bet Dragunov_4_ever that Storm will be in MvC3's roster, now I can't change my sig until Spring 2011.
#6VenomousWestPosted 7/29/2010 7:34:51 PM
^
With a nose?
#7ApollonPosted 7/29/2010 7:39:02 PM
I agree that Ravness' sprite resembles Agrias. Interesetingly according to Famitsu, Ravness can be stubborn sometimes, another trace of Agrias.

---
In the name of father, the son and mother earth.
#8PulcineAuraPosted 7/29/2010 10:30:09 PM
The screens look pretty. I'm loving the art style a lot.
---
We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland
#9PrinneonPosted 7/29/2010 10:48:28 PM
I'm thinking Ravness will pretty much be the anti-Vice, acquired in Chaotic route an Vice in the Loyal

I would hate that so much. The psyche split between Denim and Vice was part of what made the Law/Chaos route dynamic so awesome. It felt like everything that resulted differently between those scenarios hinged on the decisions of those two characters.

Having the "third guy" so that they along with Vice can be constants to Denim's decision would IMO weaken the mirror/split reality feel. That and I feel like one of the strong points of the original dialog was writing Chapter 1 so that you could conceive of Vice going either way - you saw just enough of his personality for him to make either decision and remain "in character", even if it ended up being an entirely different character.
---
The Ghost-type Eevee Evolution. Dood.
"Look out Mario! Jin's using Arctic Dungeon!" (Time your jumps with the B button to escape.)
#10SeraphimPosted 7/30/2010 12:24:49 AM
Do I see Orias talking to Nybass on pic #28?

Anyone see a glimpse of Aloser? I hope this won't be a Hoshigami DS partie deux where they replace one of the pre-existing characters with a new one (in this case, Ravness)
---
"Alors on vit chaque jour comme le dernier, parce qu'on vient de loin."