JP official site updated!

#1ApollonPosted 7/30/2010 12:54:06 AM
http://web.square-enix.co.jp/tacticsogre/

Actually most of the artworks and screenshots available in the official site were already covered by Famitsu. The movie doesn't contain any actual in-game scene/battle yet. But it features the tarot cards artwork from OB(1). The BGM is the revised "Inauspicion / Chaotic Island".
#2FaustWolfPosted 7/30/2010 1:45:17 AM
Is anyone else worried that what's on the NA and EU sites are all we're going to get until release? Updating the NA and EU sites would seem to require some design changes, whereas the Japanese site obviously had way more in store from the beginning.

I guess this suggests SE's focusing specifically on the Japanese market for the most part, so the franchise's fate may be completely (or nearly completely) in the hands of Japanese fans.
#3GaignanPosted 7/30/2010 2:14:58 AM
Ach! That trailer completely sucked. I mean, why bother releasing a trailer if you're not going to show anything? Lame.
#4ManaYukaPosted 7/30/2010 7:30:27 AM
It was only a teaser.

But it was interesting nonetheless showing the tarot cards...I wonder....
---
SeriesBest- FinalFantasy(IV),FireEmblem(4),Castlevania(AOS),DevilMayCry(4),Megaman(X3), Mana(2), SilentHill(3), ResidentEvil(3),MetalGear(3/4). MGO-The Joyless
#5W_Mark_Felt_SrPosted 7/30/2010 7:59:09 AM
Ach! That trailer completely sucked. I mean, why bother releasing a trailer if you're not going to show anything? Lame.

Hello? This is SQUARE ENIX, the company that go as far as making announcements to announce their announcements. Their overhyping tweets and empty trailers shouldn't surprise anyone by now.

---
Not changing this sig until Square Enix reveals that codename FORTRESS is actually FINAL FANTASY XV.
You read it first on GameFAQs.