this game is very hot

#1lubu2002Posted 8/15/2010 11:37:15 AM
i can feel the steam coming out from this game i hope they will release it with improved new generation graphic like what they did with star ocean 1....i hope they add new charactor and other new ending and stuffs ^_^
---
i look up to Lu Bu strength but not to his cruelty i wish he was kinder and loyal then everyone will see him as hero
#2lubu2002(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2010 11:39:23 AM
disapointed i just looked at the graphic and it's all the same
maybe it's copy and paste of the ps1 version there's nothing new
---
i look up to Lu Bu strength but not to his cruelty i wish he was kinder and loyal then everyone will see him as hero
#3goguesPosted 8/15/2010 11:51:23 AM
The sprites are the same (though I thought they were fine anyway) but everything else has been noticeably improved.
#4W_Mark_Felt_SrPosted 8/15/2010 12:38:20 PM
disapointed i just looked at the graphic and it's all the same

You must be blind.

---
Not changing this sig until Square Enix reveals that codename FORTRESS is actually FINAL FANTASY XV.
You read it first on GameFAQs.
#5lubu2002(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2010 1:27:35 PM
i just notice that the graphic are more polished and i read a post about the change in this game i'll be waiting for the release i hope they put new ending

i want lans tartare to join my party he's...(sorry for spoiler) --> the hero of tactics oger the knight of lodys
---
#6_chaotikz_Posted 8/15/2010 2:04:00 PM
Here, have a better look :

http://www.andriasang.com/e/galleries/2010/07/30/tactics_ogre_screens/

New characters have been confirmed, as well as new classes, and even new side-stories ( ? ), dunno about new endings, but they are highly probable ( at least a revamp in the existent ones is ).
#7Humble_NovicePosted 8/15/2010 9:28:20 PM
I agree. This game is definitely hot. But not in a way that makes me feel physically aroused, mind you.
---
Help spread the word! Come and join the Tactics Ogre Fandom at Live Journal right here: http://community.livejournal.com/tactics_ogre/
#8SazukeEXPosted 8/15/2010 11:51:16 PM
THe graphics for this game are far better than what the SNES, Super Saturn, or the PS1 had to offer. Not to mention that you can rotate the map now and the terrian is 3D instead of 2D. The color ismore vivid/lush and they are even adding FMVs. Voice Acting is a maype becayse only the Saturn version had voice acting in the past.
#9gwaposidemzPosted 8/16/2010 1:47:40 AM
http://www.andriasang.com/e/galleries/2010/07/30/tactics_ogre_screens/2132421596/

Don't look at this if you have not taken Neutral Route but something is wrong in this picture.

---
Veronica!! Veronica!! Yan ang gusto ko sa babae yung lumalaban!!!!!
-Romy Diaz R.I.P. Best Bad Boy in the Philippine Movie Industry
#10vectra06Posted 8/16/2010 4:56:48 AM
yeah.... totally wrong... they're speaking japanese and I know not how to read it :D

everything else is magnificent and amazing!! <3 Tactics Ogre: Battle Saga
---
"OK, Dad!" - Miyata Ichiro
Pon-Pon-Pata-Pon - CHARGE!!!