The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

About Shrines

#1KoganesagaPosted 3/10/2011 8:26:24 AM
Ok, I know there are tons of boards for this already but none answer this question that I'm quite frankly terrified of of: are there shrines that only have a chance of dropping their crafting guide? I just finished the ice shrine and got the jewelery 4 and throwing weapons 2 guides so I think I'm safe, but I'm concerned that I might clear another shrine without realizing that I missed one the recipes. I know there's a guide but it's a little vague and they aren't in chronological order so it's hard to sort them out. Basically, I'm asking if someone could just list out all of the possibly "missable" shrine related recipes and just the shrine ones, I'll grind the wild wood if I have to in order to get those.
#2Koganesaga(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2011 8:55:49 AM
Crap, I spent time going over the guide and found out I missed one, fml. I'm assuming there's no way to go back into the shrine? Or am I going to have to load my save before I went in?
#3ReigunPosted 3/10/2011 9:02:38 AM
Koganesaga posted...
Crap, I spent time going over the guide and found out I missed one, fml. I'm assuming there's no way to go back into the shrine? Or am I going to have to load my save before I went in?

Yeah, I'm wondering about this myself too. Are all the shrines a one-time dungeon where you can't go back after you finish it the first time?
#4OgreBattle_SagaPosted 3/10/2011 12:29:14 PM
Haven't done all the shrines myself, but someone on the board mentioned that you can eventually go back once you finish the questline. You could also use world post game.
#5sieghawkPosted 3/10/2011 2:19:31 PM
You can use WORLD to go back to that anchor point and do the quest again to access the shrines, or complete all the shrines now and get the shaman marks, then you can access the shrines whenever you want (and if you complete the game the shrines will stay open post game as well)