Damn you Shrines!!!

#31MoonlightJustPosted 4/9/2011 8:24:08 PM
AlmasNo1Fan posted...
Moonlight are you even reading the same thread? Though I admit MrPrezz is lacking in tact, it makes sense.

But if you're going to support a troll, by all means, do so. But not in my thread :) Take your problems elsewhere. I made a new thread entirely to avoid thinkingofwar, yet he followed me onto that thread. I don't understand what more proof you need.

But let me know so I know who to remove off my friends list.

No I'm reading this thread Alma. It's not the lack of tact, its more the way he goes about it. I thought it was unessecarily rude. I don't have a problem with you or thinking, and I'm not defending his actions. But Mrprezz made it a point to flat out insult thinking several times over the course of that particular post and I didn't think there was any need for it. I assure you it's nothing against you personally.

Wait, you have me friended? I didn't know that. That makes me feel special.
#32AlmasNo1FanPosted 4/9/2011 8:29:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#33PalpablePosted 4/9/2011 8:37:14 PM
No I'm reading this thread Alma. It's not the lack of tact, its more the way he goes about it. I thought it was unessecarily rude.

I'm inclined to agree here. You did the more mature thing by ignoring him, so there wasn't much of a need for a white-knight after that.
---
"I never did very well in math - I could never seem to persuade the teacher that I hadn't meant my answers literally." - Calvin Trillin
#34thinkingofwarPosted 4/9/2011 8:41:25 PM
Hold up. Point of view and semantics is one thing, complete fabrication, another.

He also went as far to complain to Square-Enix, who in return gave me some vouchers :D!

That is a flat out lie! I did no such thing!

and he comes and spams every thread I make.

I don't spam every thread you make, either.

So, I reported his name to CNET. It'll be handled, don't worry.

What have I done wrong here, in this thread? You're the one whose uttering threats about my account, and talking down to me. You're the one whose trying to dictate who can and can not post on a message board. You're the one whose admitted your affiliation with Square Enix, then presumed to accuse me of my orientation.
---
Currently Playing: Trails in the Sky, Gods Eater Burst, DJ Max Portable 3
#35AlmasNo1FanPosted 4/9/2011 8:41:45 PM
#36PalpablePosted 4/9/2011 8:43:29 PM
No need to "stoop to one's level" and act as sheep just because we have another opinion. Yes he's being insufferable, but that doesn't mean you retaliate in kind.
---
"I never did very well in math - I could never seem to persuade the teacher that I hadn't meant my answers literally." - Calvin Trillin
#37MoonlightJustPosted 4/9/2011 8:44:57 PM
Palpable posted...
No need to "stoop to one's level" and act as sheep just because we have another opinion. Yes he's being insufferable, but that doesn't mean you retaliate in kind.

Pretty much this. I understand he is your friend and that he is defending you, but for all intents and purposes it was done. Also as I said, he was being deliberately insulting. It's not okay when anyone does it. I'm not defending thinking, like you seem to believe. Neither is Palpable.
#38AlmasNo1FanPosted 4/9/2011 8:45:52 PM
Want to log into my account? I'll give you my PW and you can see the messages.
---
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab307/yeahthatboy/gamefaqsqueens.png
By: ilikeikeilikeik
#39thinkingofwarPosted 4/9/2011 8:45:56 PM
but if you feel you need to defend him, which you are, I really have no words for you. What he did was wrong, and for you to look down upon the reaction is not something I really am willing to put up with

And to top it off, you give Moonlight the old "Pick your friend, it's me or him?!" I remember doing that in kindergarten, but here?!?!

The most appaling thing you've done, with the exception of tell me you're going to close my account, is that you would put that on Moonlight, after all of the support he's given you. Dismissing your friend so instantly?

I seriously can't believe you said that. I'm in shock.
---
Currently Playing: Trails in the Sky, Gods Eater Burst, DJ Max Portable 3
#40AlmasNo1FanPosted 4/9/2011 8:47:24 PM