Lanselot Recruiting

#1Kellybeans647Posted 4/27/2011 9:22:18 AM
So I just beat the game and I want to recuit him but cant find any guides on where to get him, can someone help me pleaseee
#2ElyonPosted 4/27/2011 9:29:49 AM(edited)
Do CODA. That's it. Nothing particularly special.

I just wish people would mark spoilers in their thread titles. Or, you know, not put spoilers in the title themselves.
---
Cyril: Not so innocent.
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.
#3Kellybeans647(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2011 9:31:01 AM
Im sorry about that, whats CODA?
#4ElyonPosted 4/27/2011 9:34:22 AM
The chapter you're in after beating the game. Think of it like the epilogue. It's divided into 4 episodes.
---
Cyril: Not so innocent.
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.
#5Kellybeans647(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2011 9:37:28 AM
Ohh truee
#6WoofrikinhawPosted 4/27/2011 10:41:54 AM
To be fair, he didn't tell you which Lanselot he wanted to recruit. It could have very been a question asking if you could recruit Tartaros.
---
Vladof! You don't need to be a better shot, you just need to shoot more bullets!
#7SlykykiskePosted 4/27/2011 12:55:48 PM
Kinda spoilers either way. But meh.

But its a step by step process. Must recruit Luria first after beating the game, which means checking warren report talk topics after every cutscene and eventually fight to the deepest levels of pirates graveyard to get her. Any other questions use search.. After you finish this event and recruit Luria.

2> Read the report about "King of Brigantes"
3> Event in Heim.
4> Event at Palace of the Dead 88th floor.
5> Event in 98th floor, which will allow you to go deeper than 100th floor.
6> Beat ???? in 115th floor, after that you'll get Astromancer.
7> Head to Heim for battle to save Lans. (you must have Catiua in party and she must be alive in WR) After that he will join.

(Paraphrasing Opfer here, We miss you buddy)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZM4NIVIOUI Tomorrow is the future.
#8PalpablePosted 4/27/2011 1:00:31 PM(edited)
To be fair, he didn't tell you which Lanselot he wanted to recruit. It could have very been a question asking if you could recruit Tartaros.

It would be spoilers either way given that Tartaros is the fricking main antagonist for the entirety of the game.

Must recruit Luria first after beating the game,

It's Iuria. The game didn't forget to capitalize the first letter in her name at every instance.

EDIT: Though I honestly don't understand why they didn't just use "Julia," it's like the "Ioshua" stupidity for Star Ocean 1.
---
"I never did very well in math - I could never seem to persuade the teacher that I hadn't meant my answers literally." - Calvin Trillin
#9WoofrikinhawPosted 4/27/2011 1:10:46 PM(edited)
I'm really just playing devil's advocate here, because I think having to warn for spoilers on a board that exists almost solely to help people through games is lame. However, all I'm really saying is that the title of this thread alone* isn't a spoiler -- if someone called a thread "Brantyn Recruiting" and asked inside, "Is there any way you can make Brantyn see the light and get him onto your team?" then no one would have dreamed of calling it a spoiler. If, in this thread, TC had asked, "Is there any way you can make Tartaros see the light and get him onto your team?" then there's no way there would be any spoilers in the title or first post.

*EDIT: referring to this quote:

Elyon posted...
Or, you know, not put spoilers in the title themselves.
---
Vladof! You don't need to be a better shot, you just need to shoot more bullets!
#10PalpablePosted 4/27/2011 1:38:50 PM
However, all I'm really saying is that the title of this thread alone* isn't a spoiler

Regardless of it, recruiting a character that is either your antagonist for the entire game and/or a character that does not join you soon or at all in the normal game is a spoiler, because it spoils the event.

Lanselot is their title and name, regardless of it is unclear.
---
"I never did very well in math - I could never seem to persuade the teacher that I hadn't meant my answers literally." - Calvin Trillin