Loot Spreadsheets - Palace of the Dead, Pirate's Graveyard, San Bronsa

#201coineineaghPosted 7/31/2012 8:44:12 PMmessage detail
Yes, it's great :-)

EduGutierrez posted...
In the Loot Spreadsheet of Palace of the Dead, floor 65 is missing, and its not a shop.

Yes, but what do you mean by it? Disregarding Glass Pumpkins, there is also no known loot worth mentioning on floors: 1, 3, 11, 13, 26, 28, 45, 47, 49, 68, 69, 87 and 97.

Do you mean to say you found something on 65? Then by all means, tell us!

Oh, I answered the question for myself: It IS a shop.
#202coineineaghPosted 9/10/2012 8:17:02 AMmessage detail
Sparkguard Boots. (Zombie I think) Thunder Dragon, PotD floor 17. I'll confirm coordinates when I go there. I want another drop of this, because it combines with Dragonslayer gear, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

this is not my discovery. It's in the equipment faq. But my (admittedly old) download of the loot spreadsheet doesn't have it. I can't look at the newest version, because I'm in China and can't load it.

If the spreadsheet already has it, my apologies.
#203TalimusakPosted 12/1/2012 1:53:03 AMmessage detail
I can't find the 2 rogue gremlins on the 18th floor of POTD. Yes, I've re-entered the battle a couple of times. I'm in CODA, if it matters.
#204coineineaghPosted 12/1/2012 10:09:35 PMmessage detail
Talimusak posted...
I can't find the 2 rogue gremlins on the 18th floor of POTD. Yes, I've re-entered the battle a couple of times. I'm in CODA, if it matters.

I have an old version of the loot spreadsheet, and I deleted all the Glass Pumpkin entries. But all I see listed are the Necromancer and and an Archer. Did you check the table properly?
---
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good." - Thomas Paine
#205TalimusakPosted 12/1/2012 11:46:02 PMmessage detail
coineineagh posted...
Talimusak posted...

I have an old version of the loot spreadsheet, and I deleted all the Glass Pumpkin entries. But all I see listed are the Necromancer and and an Archer. Did you check the table properly?

Yeah, you can check the loot table posted in the first page.
#206coineineaghPosted 12/2/2012 3:20:50 AMmessage detail
Some opponents are quite hard to spawn actually. I had even more trouble with this on successive runs of the Palace. Maybe if you keep at it, after 20-30 retries those imps surprisingly will appear.
---
#207pnpdarrelPosted 12/9/2012 5:37:44 PMmessage detail
Just a question bout the monsters. Is there a specific level for the ones in the PotD and SB?
---
Some people want the the best of the best. Me, I'll take everything that they don't.
#208coineineaghPosted 12/9/2012 9:54:52 PMmessage detail
pnpdarrel posted...
Just a question bout the monsters. Is there a specific level for the ones in the PotD and SB?

No level requirements for monsters or drops. The minimum level varies from around 15 at the start of the PotD, up to 25 at the end.
---
#209coineineaghPosted 2/13/2013 6:44:03 PMmessage detail
Just to update on floor 18 with Cressida in party: I got necro classmarks to drop from *both* necromancers on floor 18 of PotD. Many times over, 2x3 classmarks. Farming that floor is way more efficient than the Golyat battle where you must save Cressida. I got 40 marks now, so I'm good to go!
---
#210coineineaghPosted 2/13/2013 6:47:26 PMmessage detail
And for those who are wondering: Cressida has exactly 1 unremarkable dialogue with Nybeth, in the floor 5 battle. She was along for the ride on floor 100, and I took my time to farm scrolls there, but she had NO other dialogue. You only need her to farm classmarks on floor 18, really.
---