Loot Spreadsheets - Palace of the Dead, Pirate's Graveyard, San Bronsa

#31ameraz25Posted 5/4/2011 12:27:58 PMmessage detail
Col_Mobius posted...
No. Typically they will *not* have them equipped.

Thanks so much. I was afraid I was wasting my time. Thanks for the spreadsheets too. They are amazing.
#32rizziusPosted 5/4/2011 2:36:10 PMmessage detail
oh god... uploading the screenshots i'm realizing how many items i missed in my first PoTD tripT_T
#33Humble_NovicePosted 5/4/2011 3:21:57 PMmessage detail
Like I said before, not bad. In fact, it has the potential to become even better than the Japanese wiki since the latter might have missed out on a few things here and there. By the way, the initial elevation of the Gryphon carrying the Bolon at the San Bronsa Ruins is 26, not 25.
---
Do you love Tactics Ogre and other strategic role-playing games? Then come over here and join us: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Tactics_Bastion/index/
#34Y2JackPosted 5/4/2011 3:32:20 PMmessage detail
oh, a method I found when farming pumpkins that helps quite a bit when aiming for drops..

This is specifically for pumkin at potd lv1, if your aim is to get the pumpkin then run off, you can use this (your aim is for the 'mold' gremlin thingy that is 5 tiles away from the bottom left of your group to spwan)
get two archers, one vartan with swiftfoot and someone else, with RT in the same order (as low as possible RT, so I used a dragon, and the other 3 have just weapons, and the vartan is at the bottom left, closest to the gremlin)...
get the two archers to kill the target (or just one if you have a really strong archer), fly down to pick it up.. if it is a pumpkin, great, if not, its still your turn (since you have a fourth guy), so chariot back, get the second archer to move else where, kill the mark again and keep trying. I got my 30 pumpkins in about 2 hours.

This idea should work for anything.. esentially, don't kill your target drop unless the action queue have an archer, then a guy that can reach the drop, and another guy afterward.. if you didn't get the drop, move the archer somewhere else and try again.. you need an archer because with swiftfoot, they can try 20+ different positions.. pretty much guaranteed the drop in one of those.. (the mark can't be the last guy obviously)

The only reason why this is good is, you don't have to wait for the enemy to move (for the pumpkin method, they never get to move before I withdrawn with my pumpkin). And once you set it up, you are pretty much guaranteed the drop.

Happy hunting
#35WoofrikinhawPosted 5/4/2011 4:34:03 PMmessage detail
There's actually two pumpkins that can drop on PotD floor 1. One comes from the gremlin over the closest edge who spawns on the mold tile. The other comes from a fairy who spawns on the leftmost ledge. Up to two fairies can spawn on that ledge. You're looking for the rearmost one, the one who isn't surrounded by mold tiles. The quickest way to farm pumpkins is likely to kill both of those enemies, charioting until they drop a bag, then retreat. Not my method, but it got me 30 pumpkins in a short amount of time.
---
"For how much longer must I bleed into the soil before I see the one who holds the blade is me?" -- Assemblage 23, Spark
#36XaekidPosted 5/4/2011 11:37:03 PMmessage detail
Nice!

By the way, anybody get the Darkcoat from the Dagon that appears on the field "On Holy Ground"? I tried for a while today (only my first attempt) and I was getting only cards/wyrm gem/stuff for Necromancy.
---
Playing: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)
#37pwnasaurus_rexPosted 5/5/2011 1:41:55 PMmessage detail
Awesome work! But I do have one suggestion:

Since certain drops are highlighted by a color, do you think there should be a key of sorts that outlines what color corresponds to what (for example, Glass Pumpkins are highlighted in purple. At the bottom or top of the spread there could be a list that says what an item highlighted in purple is).

I'm too afraid to do this myself though, since my knowledge of what the items are is limited, so I'm just tossing it out there as a suggestion.
#38WoofrikinhawPosted 5/5/2011 2:00:42 PMmessage detail
pwnasaurus_rex posted...
Awesome work! But I do have one suggestion:

Since certain drops are highlighted by a color, do you think there should be a key of sorts that outlines what color corresponds to what (for example, Glass Pumpkins are highlighted in purple. At the bottom or top of the spread there could be a list that says what an item highlighted in purple is).

I'm too afraid to do this myself though, since my knowledge of what the items are is limited, so I'm just tossing it out there as a suggestion.

That's a decent idea, so I went ahead and put them at the bottom of all three spreadsheets.

Mobius, if you don't like them, feel free to remove. It is your spreadsheet after all. :P
---
"For how much longer must I bleed into the soil before I see the one who holds the blade is me?" -- Assemblage 23, Spark
#39Col_Mobius(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2011 5:50:18 PMmessage detail
No, looks good to me.
#40WoIfsteinPosted 5/6/2011 8:30:38 PMmessage detail
maybe you should remove items such as permafrost bow, keening bowgun from the PotD loot table, since these items can easily be found. This also saves time for people when they are treasure hunting in PotD.
Raed and Daguzahanma are both unique