Cursed Weapon Info, all in one place! [REPOST]

#11Col_MobiusPosted 5/10/2011 4:52:40 AMmessage detail
Seems to me that any elemental match to the unique/rare daggers and 1H katanas makes sense. There's only one air dagger, for instance, so creating a second one allows your dual-wielders to stick with the air element. Ditto for your ninjas and their high-end katanas.
#12AoENIACPosted 5/11/2011 3:44:09 PMmessage detail
So can you only snap cursed fusils with a fusilier generic?

I don't recall there being any other generic classes which can equip them, are there?
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#13Woofrikinhaw(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2011 8:04:50 PMmessage detail
Huh, you're right. I hadn't thought of that.
---
In aftermath we find redemption...
#14AoENIACPosted 5/12/2011 2:03:21 AMmessage detail
I guess I'm alright with that though, because I had planned on making somebody use fusils for the heck of it and wanted to make a fire element cursed fusil to fit the explosive animation of using a fusil in battle (and of course to exploit augment fire in order to make fusils somewhat competitive with crossbows and bows). So I'm glad that fire is one of the two available elements for a cursed fusil.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#15Woofrikinhaw(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2011 4:00:24 AMmessage detail
Technically any element is available, at least according to one of opfer's posts, but it's going to be a frustrating timesink to get a wind element fusil to match up with scatter shot.
---
In aftermath we find redemption...
#16Col_MobiusPosted 5/12/2011 4:44:50 AMmessage detail
I'm still somewhat waiting for evidence that any element is available. As we discussed during the Vartan/lightning business, I have never seen a cursed weapon turn up an element other than the ones shown (except, of course, for when the list was incorrect about Vartans).
#17Were TigerPosted 5/13/2011 1:38:22 AMmessage detail
Out of curiosity does anyone know if Light element cursed weapons are undead slayers?
I'm fairly certain all other Light element weapons are, but thats not a property of simply being Light element, going by the game mehanics.
---
"Est Sularus oth Mithas...'My honor is my life.' You are your father all over again."
-Tanis Half-elven, Dragons of Summer Flame
#18extremegunnerPosted 5/13/2011 2:14:48 AMmessage detail
A Fusil with element.

Hell yea!
---
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.
#19lindaluvPosted 5/13/2011 5:55:58 PMmessage detail
Arent light and divine the same thang ??? @_@ ???
#20AoENIACPosted 5/13/2011 6:44:24 PMmessage detail(edited)
No, in this case Light is an element and Divine is a race. Divine is also what the light element magic category is called but ignore that, they still call it Augment LIGHT.
---