Cursed Weapon Info, all in one place! [REPOST]

#41syam08Posted 8/9/2011 5:57:27 AMmessage detail
just checked, and nevermind of muskets since only pistol fusil variants are available as cursed weapon. I just checked 83 only to get the same pistol design, it looks nice though, the classy and creepy purple and blue design.
---
I play any genre of video games!
Currently spending lots of hours into Tactics Ogre.
#42AlekTrev006Posted 8/19/2011 7:48:34 AMmessage detail
Hey all - I just wanted to mention....it's possible !

The dream of a Wind-Element Cursed Fusil is indeed workable with the codes discussed briefly here and, in more detail, in Lindaluv's Alterations//Modifications thread !

I used them to allow a Beast Tamer to equip the Cursed Fusil (Beast Tamers can make one of two elements when they are snapped to weapon, one of them being Air - so I had a 50-50 chance, which is good odds, as Cursed Weapons go).....then went into a battle...and used Snapdragon....the result ?

...a Cursed Wind Fusil !

I used Ulric, my generic Rogue character, just for testing (re-loaded save after test so he was back) ....with his Base Stats in the upper-30's or mid-40's...

The result was a Crushing Wind Fusil with 7-Crushing, 7-Wind, 7-Dragon Damage for its abilities. It had a lowish attack, relative to Lindl's current Musket+1 ....but gave a +25 HP boost, +13 MP boost, and +19 to all of Lindl's stats...RES, DEX etc.... which was pretty strong.

So...the results are in - the test works - and using the codes you can, indeed, have a Cursed Wind Fusil ! Lindl lovers, rejoice ! Scattershot is gonna getcha !
#43Art Of DrowningPosted 9/16/2011 3:08:17 AMmessage detail
Been trying to get a Cursed Light 2H sword for my Denam and I can't seem to get it. Reading the other posts regarding elements I'm almost certain it is not possible without using cwcheat and removing restrictions so another class can access 2H Swords. That said I am a little disappointed since I don't have cwcheat. The only class I've yet to try is Juggernaut, since my snapper is human and I can't name the juggernaut anyway. Booo

I wish there was a way to alter the elements and such, for instance a higher chance of element if the unit had a higher augment in it. I would willingly grind a level 8 augment into this guy if it helped. :(
---
"Catch my soul, it's willing to fly away."
#44bybyrPosted 3/22/2012 9:32:48 AMmessage detail
do these enemies respawn?
#45gemeni_anoPosted 3/26/2012 7:17:26 AMmessage detail
Yes. If you get another copy of cursed weapon it will be sold automatically. First sold your existing copy to acquire a new one.
---
"'Lost in the sky... Clouds roll by and i roll with them"' - Pull me Under, Dream Theater
#46Georgio411Posted 4/7/2012 10:49:50 AMmessage detail
Okay, this may sound silly but Im confused. As said certain classes give higher chances for certain elements, but does that mean theyre not absolute ? Id like to make DARK 1H katana and wonder if its possible without using cheats as ninjas have high chances for thunder and air or smthing.
Thanks in advance.
---
No fear, Georgio is here !
#47bybyrPosted 4/21/2012 3:02:01 AMmessage detail
is there any way to add augment skills in the cursed weapons?
#48gemeni_anoPosted 4/22/2012 7:12:22 AMmessage detail
According to the testers, only those listed were confirmed elemental affinity per class except the vartan..

For the augment skill, thats not possible.. Imo the maximum +20 on elemental affinity will make up for it..
---
"The winds of Hades, colder than a blizzard in the midst of winter!" - Soul King Brook, OP 661
#49MichaelXCPosted 5/1/2012 4:51:12 PMmessage detail
So the best classes for snapping if you want the fastest cursed weapon possible are ninja (22 class RT, for Air and Lightning), Rouge (23 class RT, for Water and Earth), Cleric (24 class RT, for Light), Necromancer (22 class RT, for Dark), Familiar (24 class RT, for Ice, also lightning but ninja is slightly faster) and Songstress (25 class RT, for fire)? I suppose you could just try to chariot a wizard (25 class RT, all 8 elements), which might be faster since you could just hire them.
#50gemeni_anoPosted 5/2/2012 5:52:39 AMmessage detail
But classes are limited to what they can equip. ie wizard: dagger, cudgel only?
---
"The winds of Hades, colder than a blizzard in the midst of winter!" - Soul King Brook, OP 661