Cursed Weapon Info, all in one place! [REPOST]

#51MichaelXCPosted 5/3/2012 1:17:24 AMmessage detail
Right, forgot about that. No wind fusils then... so sad.
#52gemeni_anoPosted 5/3/2012 4:09:52 AMmessage detail
For fusil, wind and fire are available if you snap a fusilier..
---
"The winds of Hades, colder than a blizzard in the midst of winter!" - Soul King Brook, OP 661
#53MichaelXCPosted 5/3/2012 2:03:56 PMmessage detail
But the list says fusiliers get only fire and divine elements, unless its wrong or I am missing something.
#54gemeni_anoPosted 5/4/2012 4:02:14 AMmessage detail
Someone already confirmed that.. And i think divine ia not posaible element for fusil w/o cheating.. Too Cool though if its possible..
---
"The winds of Hades, colder than a blizzard in the midst of winter!" - Soul King Brook, OP 661
#55Progamer2003Posted 5/28/2012 6:18:54 AMmessage detail
If cursed weapons depend on a generic unit's base stats, then does that mean I have to go through the trouble of collecting cards with it, or are base stats in the 30s fine?
---
The sword from your heart is the mightiest weapon of all. Believe in it, and it shall defeat your greatest enemies.
#56gemeni_anoPosted 5/28/2012 7:53:48 AMmessage detail
Snapping newly recruited generics will net you a weapon with attack ranging from 15-25 will really suck if its a physical damaging weapon ie. Sword.. Wherein if you embrace the trouble of maxing a generic you will have a weapon which will turn your user like he/she is equipped with Ogre set.. (throwing stones will almost kill the target even if the user has 50 or so stats..
Defense and avoidance increase drmatically on how strong the weapon is.. 1 damage to most enemy attacks and 90% chance to parry all physical attacks..
---
#57Progamer2003Posted 5/28/2012 8:14:40 AMmessage detail
That sounds like a lot of trouble. Since I would need a 1H Sword, Dagger, 1H Katana, Bow, Crossbow, and Cudgel at the very least, that would mean I need to full develop six generics when I'm not even done maxing out my main team of uniques yet.
---
The sword from your heart is the mightiest weapon of all. Believe in it, and it shall defeat your greatest enemies.
#58coineineaghPosted 5/29/2012 7:35:40 AMmessage detail
gemeni_ano posted...
Someone already confirmed that.. And i think divine ia not posaible element for fusil w/o cheating.. Too Cool though if its possible..

I charioted when I snapped my cursed fusil: The guide is correct, and it states that only fire and divine are possible. It was a dilemma for me, since I plan Arycelle to be my future Fusilier, and she uses fire for the bow and crossbow finishers. But I checked the finisher list for Fusil, and found a light elemental one, so it was a done deal. Arycelle will have to train Augment Light before then, but that's not so difficult.

As for untrained recruits being poor snaps: My snaps have been mostly untrained, and ATT bonus varies from 25-45, all but 3 being around 37-43. I snapped a phantom warlock for a measly 25ATT, while 2 slightly trained characters (my old hoplite and pumpkinhead songstress) both netted 45ATT.

But it shouldn't be ignored that each weapon gets 15-20 bonus to STR and DEX, which give axtra ATT value on top of the basic ATT. The weapons also give tons of other stat bonuses which have various beneficial effects.

What concerned me more than the ATT figures, were the variation in RT values from snapping different races and classes. I knew Terror Knight was slow, but I wonder if I made things worse by snapping a skeleton TK... Values varied from +36 (ninja) to +44 (TK). Ultimately, it only matters when you attack with the weapon.

On a somewhat unrelated note: I know that the bace RT for generic humans is 50, but is it the same for Lizardmen, Lamia's, Phantoms, Ghosts, Zombies, Pumpkinheads, Umbra, Gremlins, and Fairies? I searched, but couldn't find an answer. Where can I find that info?
#59gemeni_anoPosted 5/30/2012 5:40:41 AMmessage detail
Progamer2003 posted...
That sounds like a lot of trouble. Since I would need a 1H Sword, Dagger, 1H Katana, Bow, Crossbow, and Cudgel at the very least, that would mean I need to full develop six generics when I'm not even done maxing out my main team of uniques yet.

Haha.. Works for me..
The only thing i max out are its STR, VIT, DEX, INT& MND to give the weapon its maximum damage potential since defense is already absurd.. I already have the light hammer and thunder 1H katana that way and its good.. I'm going to snap everything that way except for cudgel and book since its user is magic based..

@ Coin..
You're right about the element of cursed fusil. Hate to say this but you should not ask/post general info here i think because its sticky on cursed weapons, try looking at the general info sticky about the RT for generic classes..
---
#60jascla92Posted 6/24/2012 11:40:42 PMmessage detail
Okay, I'm going to look like a noob but then I'm only up to the point where Denam takes command and his sister runs away, but how do you max stats?
---
A fight is not won by one punch or kick. Either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard. Bruce Lee