Order of the Bloody Monks Playthrough

#11A Novel IdeaPosted 4/15/2012 9:33:38 PM
Now do the challenge while maintaining a level equal to that of the level of your enemies. :)
---
"I have not felt anything since the day megaupload died." - Fubonis
#12Humble_Novice(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 9:37:16 PM
Elyon posted...
And Denam didn't take the young woman as his lover? The Great Father demands it!

Oh, you and your shippings.... ^_^

A Novel Idea posted...
Now do the challenge while maintaining a level equal to that of the level of your enemies. :)

Ah, don't worry about that. The enemy's levels start to scale in later battles, I assure you. ^_^

Lake Bordu

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j407/Tactics-Bastion/Bloody%20Monks%20Playthrough/Battle%20Screenshots/BloodyMonks-Chapter1Battle6.png

Upon returning to Almorica, our order was given the privilege of rousing the spirits of our destitute brethren at Balmamusa, a mining town converted into an internment camp by the depraved Balbatos. If the people were to heed our rally, then the Galgastani would be brought at a disadvantage. Though Sir Leonar had other things to attend to, the Duke dispatched Dame Ravness to support our cause. Her experience as a veteran proved useful as we swiftly eliminated our foes at Lake Bordu. Now was the time for us to cross the swampy fields of the Xeod Moors.
---
"Without love, it cannot be seen." - Umineko no Naku Koro ni
#13ElyonPosted 4/15/2012 9:39:16 PM
It's not a shipping when it's demanded by religion. The Great Father requires his religion to be spread throughout the world through any means necessary.

Now Denam must repent for his sins. He could have spread it, but he didn't!
---
Cyril ~ I'm glad you know your place.
#14Humble_Novice(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 9:47:02 PM
Elyon posted...
It's not a shipping when it's demanded by religion. The Great Father requires his religion to be spread throughout the world through any means necessary.

Now Denam must repent for his sins. He could have spread it, but he didn't!

Oh, don't you worry about that. He'll find new converts soon enough. By the way, one of them will most likely be Ozma.

Xeod Moors

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j407/Tactics-Bastion/Bloody%20Monks%20Playthrough/Battle%20Screenshots/BloodyMonks-Chapter1Battle7.png

Our venture through the moors was impeded by a lone bearded man. A Galgastani officer despite his unkempt appearance, he sprung an ambush with the confidence of a true leader. In one fell swoop, the battlefield was now covered with the scent of scaled and winged creatures of different kinds. But the moment we wounded one of his precious gryphons, the man who called himself Ganpp left the area in a huff. Never had this order seen a battle end as quickly as this one did.
---
#15DragoVianLord9Posted 4/15/2012 10:37:29 PM
Is the guest Vyce cleric also?
#16Humble_Novice(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 11:07:44 PM(edited)
DragoVianLord9 posted...
Is the guest Vyce cleric also?

Not quite. In both the original game and this remake, players are unable to change classes with guest units.

Balmamusa (1st Battle)

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j407/Tactics-Bastion/Bloody%20Monks%20Playthrough/Battle%20Screenshots/BloodyMonks-Chapter1Battle8.png

The Galgastani certainly did not expect our arrival in this dump they dare call a town. The harsh weather this evening did little in tarnishing our fervor and spirits. Rather, the climate served to fuel the orderís loathing towards the unprepared soldiers downhill. Though they fought with the tenacity of violent wolves, it was only a matter of time before they fell to the hand of judgment. All that was left for us to do was to summon a meeting with the town elders and hope for their cooperation.
---
#17darkflagrancePosted 4/16/2012 3:21:55 AM
And the enemies drop enough loot to finance the grimoires needed to kill them? If my assumption is right, how will this work late-game when enemies mostly drop tarots? Extreme charioting?

Also, good luck on the final boss, and on any duels you encounter.
---
[This signature has been deleted due to the request of God.]
#18DragoVianLord9Posted 4/16/2012 5:28:22 AM
Are you going nukey nukey with lobber and bombs?
#19DragoVianLord9Posted 4/16/2012 5:30:06 AM
darkflagrance posted...
And the enemies drop enough loot to finance the grimoires needed to kill them? If my assumption is right, how will this work late-game when enemies mostly drop tarots? Extreme charioting?

Also, good luck on the final boss, and on any duels you encounter.

I'm pretty sure he is going lawful so Leonar wont be a problem since its 4-1.
#20Humble_Novice(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2012 8:13:39 AM
darkflagrance posted...

That's where random encounters come in. Since I only use my Clerics for event battles and such, I turn them into other classes I don't use for non-story stages for the sake of collecting more loot. Another thing I often do is to sell equipment and items I never even use. For example, those Blessing Stones I usually find at Tynemouth Hill sell for quite a hefty price.

DragoVianLord9 posted...
Are you going nukey nukey with lobber and bombs?

Yes, but eventually, I'll have to resort to full grimoire usage again once the level of my enemies start to scale up further.

Balmamusa (2nd Battle)

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j407/Tactics-Bastion/Bloody%20Monks%20Playthrough/Battle%20Screenshots/BloodyMonks-Chapter1Battle9.png

The orderís failure to properly parlay with the elders had forced Leonar to unveil the Dukeís contingency plan. If the people of Balmamusa would not offer their support to the Resistance, then they would be the ones to be offered as a sacrifice to our cause. We, the Order of the Bloody Monks, felt that this vile but effective move was the only card left in our hand. Dame Ravness had thought otherwise, though our slumber spell made her no real adversary of ours. Our fight against the Galgastani reinforcements may have been an ironic reversal of the last battle, but no matter what, our duty comes first above all else.
---