best class for fists?

#1zoeilaPosted 5/13/2012 12:36:04 AM
i just got cerya and was thinking of having her use fists and recruited a berzerker earlier with rank 2 fists i could scavenge. but whats the best class to use. warrior and berzerker look like good choices. also do both get the same lvl of counter. i assume augment fire effects the 1st fist finishing move? if i go warrior i dont need to lvl it since denam is lvl 18 war. while berzerker is lvl 13-14.
---
PSPo2
Justina lvl 200 Human F Va30/Hu30/Ra30/Fo18 Lyca lvl 200 Beast F Hu30/Ra25/FO24/VA30 Alisha.EXE Cast F lvl lvl 120 HU16 Shayla lvl 87 newman F HU12/RA4
#2TwiztedhyralPosted 5/13/2012 4:59:11 AM
Warriors are better off with 2 hand weapons. When it comes to stats and the like they lag behind with other weapons. A berserker with fist weapons isn't a bad idea, augment fire does indeed increase flaming fist damage and fists aren't all that bad on the RT either. I currently use a fist berserker and she's a reliable unit to keep following my Denam around the field mopping up weak units or just ripping a hole in a unit with sanguine assault.
#3terran3999999Posted 5/13/2012 10:59:29 AM
Warriors suck ass late game so I don't know why you're still leveling one up.....

I guess Berserkers are a good candidate. And if you don't want to run a cookie cutter Dagger Rogue they can work well with it too.

Augment elements do effect Finishers but in the long run your going to be equipping an Augment related to your main weapon more.
---
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kick logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.
#4ElyonPosted 5/13/2012 4:21:30 PM
If you don't mind my light derail, I'd argue the very best class with Fists is a wind-based Lord.

He gets a free Tier II Summon, for the love of God.
---
Cyril ~ I'm glad you know your place.
#5MoliviousPosted 5/13/2012 11:50:32 PM
but he mentioned best class for fists. which i think, he's implying for just weapon damage or a class that would make fists more worthwhile.

however, i cannot argue with your statement..
---
Gumperson's Law: The probability of an outcome is inversely proportional to it's desirability.
#6pamboysPosted 5/14/2012 1:38:38 AM
no one argues with the Lord. He is almighty. :D
#7EnragedSlithPosted 5/14/2012 11:38:22 AM
The real question is how metal do you want to be? Yeah, you equip Fist weapons on some nancy class like the Warrior or Lord and run around fisting things in the butt like the fruitcake that you are, or you could convert every single one of your whiny characters into Berserkers and unleash the power within.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSsfjHCFosw