The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

do any weapons use obscure stats? and other questions.

#1zoeilaPosted 5/30/2012 5:48:03 PM
what i mean is like how in FFT poles used mag instead of attack and 2h katana's used atk+mag/2. another question how does the tp restoring/healing dance perform with full augment light. since i already have a spear user how does ravness perform with sword and board? or perhaps sword and lobber is better?
---
PSPo2
Justina lvl 200 Human F Va30/Hu30/Ra30/Fo18 Lyca lvl 200 Beast F Hu30/Ra25/FO24/VA30 Alisha.EXE Cast F lvl lvl 120 HU16 Shayla lvl 87 newman F HU12/RA4
#2ElyonPosted 5/30/2012 7:34:18 PM(edited)
I'm assuming your Ravness is a Valkyrie?

Sword and Lobber is a good choice for a defensive Valkyrie, particularly if you aren't using a Cleric or other healer. It's my preferred choice.

Sword and Shield will only serve you for an extra Augment level. Otherwise, you'd either stick with Baldur Shield+1 for the extra Intelligence, or, more likely, no offhand for the lower base RT.
---
Cyril ~ I'm glad you know your place.
#3zoeila(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2012 3:53:11 PM
i actually dont have raveness yet. im still in ch4 chaos wrapping up sidequests before hitting hanging gardens. when i complete the game ill world back for lord classmarks then world back to the begining to do law route. since im not seeing any wind spears i could consider giving raveness spears and reclass cistina to something wind based like perhaps rouge. if i did use sword with raveness it'd probally be as knight/white knight.
---
PSPo2
Justina lvl 200 Human F Va30/Hu30/Ra30/Fo18 Lyca lvl 200 Beast F Hu30/Ra25/FO24/VA30 Alisha.EXE Cast F lvl lvl 120 HU16 Shayla lvl 87 newman F HU12/RA4
#4gemeni_anoPosted 6/2/2012 6:00:06 AM
There is one unique wind spear but you must finish the game first and recruit some female winged unit then climb some ancient tomb or whtever that is.. It is also a must have to spawn some nice opponent in the palace of the dead..
---
"The winds of Hades, colder than a blizzard in the midst of winter!" - Soul King Brook, OP 661
#5coineineaghPosted 6/2/2012 6:18:53 AM
gemeni_ano posted...
There is one unique wind spear

The 4 wind weapons are not unique, strangely.
#6coineineaghPosted 6/2/2012 6:43:19 AM
Can't wait to see my Buccaneer Canopus dual wield Boreas axes... :-D

Spoiler question: BTW, does anyone know if acquiring more than 4 of the non-unique wind god weapons will screw up the quest activation in PotD? I'd hate to see a certain character not appear, and be forced to reload and sell off one of my weapons.
#7gemeni_anoPosted 6/3/2012 6:38:25 AM
Bad memory haha.. Got me there..
---
"The winds of Hades, colder than a blizzard in the midst of winter!" - Soul King Brook, OP 661