I give up with this game.

#11beatumdownPosted 6/8/2012 11:11:40 PM
@zack2222 Ok here is what I would do. I would put all your melee in Chainmail Armor and Glove, and if you can craft them to +1 all the better. Granted the armor is not the best, however it is light for increased speed and you get a great "STR" bonus for damage. Canopus and your other 3 "Archers" need to be using the best crossbows money can buy at your level. If you have time you should rank them up to level 2 so they can use "Brimstone Hail". My advice is not to field your 2 "Knights" and instead hire 2 more Winged Humans. The "Knights" are to slow even with the light armor. Use the 2 Winged as decoys. Have them with no Armor, but some weapon to defend themselves and equipped with lobbers. they will hopefully provide a more tempting target than Cerya since they won't be wearing armor. Lastly for all non fliers get them the "Jump 1" skill so they can climb better and make sure any lobbers have at least "Field Alchemy I"

This is my strategy. I hope this will help you out. ^_^
#12DragoVianLord9Posted 6/9/2012 7:46:29 AM
Hey, dont forget wheel of fortune card gives you an ignore hieght status!
---
If I dont return in 5 minute... Just wait longer -
#13Zack2222(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 8:31:26 AM
That seems like a good strategy, I shall try it soon. I am just wondering how do you unlock the jump 1 skill because none of my units seem to have it to unlock.
#14beatumdownPosted 6/9/2012 9:23:16 AM
@zack2222 "Jump1" can be learned by any generic class at level 1. Just grind some SP to acquire it.

@DragoVian9 the "Wheel Of Fortune" cards are a great idea. I should have thought of it myself. Use those to if you have any.
#15NeonivekPosted 6/9/2012 1:12:43 PM
The question I'd ask is more simple

What are your weapon levels?

Believe it or not weapon levels make a HUGE difference.