The Skeleton and Ghost

#1beatumdownPosted 9/22/2012 10:34:42 PM
"Decompose" is the name of my "Skeleton" unit. I am pleased with his performance as a "Warrior" (Yeah I know that class is basic, but somebody had to be one. I want every class in my army)

However I noticed something. Upon becoming "Skeleton" the unit gains a +1 in "RT". **In my Seinfeld voice** I mean what's the deal!? How does a "Skeleton" become heavier? I mean it has no meat!

"Ghost" do not gain any. I guess because they are made out of ectoplasm and are non corporeal. LoL

What if "Ghost could be other caster types like a "Necromancer, Shaman, etc etc". That would be fun. ^_^
---
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
#2coineineaghPosted 9/22/2012 10:41:05 PM
Are you absolutely sure about that? Your warrior should have 82RT in your roster when naked. RT is fixed and pretty much unchangeable. I never heard of Skellies getting slower than warriors of other types...

Recruited Skeletons have lower stats than human recruits, but if what you say is true, changing units to Skeleton class is undesirable, and recruited Skeletons would actually have a permanent bonus over 'created' ones, while their stat disadvantage can be overcome in time.
#3beatumdown(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2012 3:51:38 AM
@coineinneagh Confirmed. A "Skeleton" has a +1 "RT" whether created or recruited compared to a regular "Generic". As a "Warrior" they are set at 83 as opposed to the 82 "Generics" gain as a "Warrior"

Oh well I am still keeping mine. I went through a lot of crap to make one, so I am @#$% sure going to use him. LoL
---
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}