Bewitch/Charm Abusing Party

#11beatumdownPosted 10/1/2012 6:07:40 PM
@Humble_Novice Oh yeeeeeah! I forgot about crafting items. I stand corrected again. Still I rarely craft any items though. O_o
---
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
#12Monocle_ManPosted 10/6/2012 8:44:16 PM
good god bewitch/charm is annoying

i was doing fine in the fight against the lightning shrine guardian until these familiars bewitched half my party. noooooo
---
Also known as MaxVdub. Persons attempting to find a motive in this post will be prosecuted.
#13gemeni_anoPosted 10/7/2012 2:52:21 AM
Haha.. That's why you have to check the TP levels of those irratating familiars.. XD
Spellward helps alot..
---
"The winds of Hades, colder than a blizzard in the midst of winter!" - Soul King Brook, OP 661
#14Monocle_ManPosted 10/7/2012 8:09:23 AM
are you sure about that? bc i had spell ward II on everyone and it seems to connect with no problem regardless
---
Also known as MaxVdub. Persons attempting to find a motive in this post will be prosecuted.
#15beatumdownPosted 10/7/2012 10:10:30 AM
@gemeni_ano Yeah um "Spellward" does not prevent "Charm/Bewitch" if its not from a magical nature a high "RES" does though. They still get "Denam" every now and then with "Spellward IV". I had to use "Tower Shield +1" and other equipment with "Charmproof". The 10k costing "Charmproof" was the 1st skill in that category I purchased for anyone. I got tired of that crap. LoL
---
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
#16gemeni_anoPosted 10/8/2012 2:30:08 AM
Okay.. So even Poignant melodies of DK and other TP status inflicting skill are unaffected of SW4.. That sucks bigtime..
---
"The winds of Hades, colder than a blizzard in the midst of winter!" - Soul King Brook, OP 661