Would it be okay to add some Game of Thrones elements to the story of..

#11ElyonPosted 11/17/2012 9:37:36 PM(edited)
The only part of Game of Thrones that I don't want in Tactics Ogre is the brother and sister sex .

But, uh, there's already not-so-subtly implied one-sided lust for siblings by a certain set of twins. So you're a bit late.
---
Cyril ~ I'm glad you know your place.
#12terran3999999Posted 11/17/2012 9:56:31 PM
this is already the closest game to Game of Thrones.
That's a joke right?

I will defend this point with my life(well not really): Delita is a walking manifestation of gray. There has been countless topics and there will still be more about what he did if it was right or wrong and you really can't see a clear answer.

In fact, almost all of Matsuno's work deal with gray issues. It's his trademark.

Because the only brother and sister and Oelias and Dievold. She's a cleric/ninja and he's an undead monster.
I'm loling pretty hard.

You must have miss the incest jokes between Denam and Catiua and the maybe possible wincest involved with Dame Ozma and Lord Oz.

Do some people just play the game with blinders on?
---
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.
#13SirRegulusPosted 11/18/2012 1:21:20 AM
You could argue that FFT is a little closer, I suppose. The main conflict was similarly inspired by the War of the Roses, whereas TO was infuenced by the 1990s ethnic conflicts in former Yugoslavia. I feel like TO's characters tend to skew a little closer to ASoIaF than FFT's do, though, even if only a little.
#14BillbertRandom(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 3:18:49 AM
Elyon posted...
The only part of Game of Thrones that I don't want in Tactics Ogre is the brother and sister sex .

But, uh, there's already not-so-subtly implied one-sided lust for siblings by a certain set of twins. So you're a bit late.

They are not ****ing...
---
Sodium chloride, also known as salt is responsible for the anger or hate a person experiences when he/she is owned.