"Like you spared Oz and Ozma?"

#1SazukeEXPosted 12/3/2012 5:30:44 AM
I hate the Dark Knights. Seriously, can't they see that I'm on the Law Route and not only did I recruit Ozma but I even brought her into that battle? Just the battle earlier Ozma was bantering with Andoras or whatever his name was about his history and her betrayal.

Makes me wonder what the qualifications are to join the Dark Knights since they can't even recognize Ozma in my army...

Actually, I'm more angry at Ozma for not backing Denam up and saying that she was still alive.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#2hauntbotPosted 12/3/2012 6:15:09 AM
yeah that line always irked me too.
---
if youre 100% christian and proud put this in your sig
jesus gave humanity the golden rule for a reason. amen :)
#3final_aeonalexPosted 12/3/2012 6:18:10 AM
I think it was just an oversight by the writers. I just ignored it. But it doesn't even make sense because Ozma lives in all cases in the Lawful route if you don't kill her in the battle where you recruit her right? Or do you fight her if you miss the Talk to activate the scene with her and Volaq?

Anyway, I didn't think it was a huge deal, especially since Chapter 4 is where all 3 timelines meet and she dies in both the Chaotic and Neutral stories (and can die in lawful).
---
Currently playing- Yugioh Tag Force 5,Tactics Ogre, Ratchet & Clank Collection
Waiting for- FF Versus XIII, Resident Evil 6, Pokemon BW 2, other stuff
#4SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 6:32:45 AM
Would have been nice if they at least looked and if Ozma was there the knight at least asks that she be captured or calls her a traitor.

Than again the Ozma arc was very new and updated compared to the original. Still, a very painful oversight since all the other Dark Knights acknowledge Ozma and her betrayal.
---
#5SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:02:11 AM
Right before the next battle it gets worse. Barbas mentions that Ozma is dead.

Curse you Chapter 4, stop trying to make it seem like Chaos was the canon route!
---
#6final_aeonalexPosted 12/3/2012 7:54:00 AM(edited)
Wait what battle/route is this? I'm pretty sure they talk to Ozma in law as a traitor. If you're Worlding then the story only goes by the Warren report, not your party.

What's more annoying is the Phoraena sisters don't say they know Denam until AFTER Olivya meets him. Cistina has been with you since Chapter 2 and doesn't even say oh btw we're childhood friends. Cerya, who is older and should remember more, just completely remains silent. It kind of sets up a lot of plotholes. Prancet supposed took Catiua and his wife to Goylat after she was born and Denam was born after (and I guess his wife died?). But according to Olivya, Denam played with her as a child and she doesn't mention Catiua AT ALL.

Also, based on CODA and the manga, I think Lawful is canon. I personally consider Neutral non-canon entirely.
---
Currently playing- Yugioh Tag Force 5,Tactics Ogre, Ratchet & Clank Collection
Waiting for- FF Versus XIII, Resident Evil 6, Pokemon BW 2, other stuff
#7hauntbotPosted 12/3/2012 8:09:26 AM
SazukeEX posted...
Right before the next battle it gets worse. Barbas mentions that Ozma is dead.

Curse you Chapter 4, stop trying to make it seem like Chaos was the canon route!

he thinks shes dead before the fight. he realizes during the fight that she isnt and has some...choice words for her.
---
#8SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:14:18 AM
I noticed that, still seems off but he redeemed himself when Ozma talked his ear off.

Still can't get over the scene where he accidentally fires his new toy when he's showing it off. A shame Warren didn't update his entry to include what the White Knights/Canopus and Vyce says to him.
---
#9hauntbotPosted 12/3/2012 10:42:09 AM
SazukeEX posted...
I noticed that, still seems off but he redeemed himself when Ozma talked his ear off.

Still can't get over the scene where he accidentally fires his new toy when he's showing it off. A shame Warren didn't update his entry to include what the White Knights/Canopus and Vyce says to him.

yeah, thats a very fun fight, especially if you have all those characters in the battle.

"ahem... as i was saying...real men fight with swords! unless you're me, then you use a hammer!"
---
#10jascla92Posted 12/3/2012 12:12:40 PM
Then you go and kill the guy he gave the gun to, and he drops... a gun.

Of course no one in your party at that point can actually equip it, that would make much to much sense.
---
A fight is not won by one punch or kick. Either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard. Bruce Lee