About display

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
ive seen lost of game footage and it looked pretty good, i bought the game , but as soon as i get into training mode (to get the hang of it) i realize characters are pretty pixelled .. it feels as if im playing street fighter 2 on ps3 =/ is there any way to make the character sprites look smoother?

btw ive got a 32" LCD

thanks in advance
Somewhere over the rainbow where comunism doesnt exist dollars grow from trees and all the land is green (commitee for a comunism free Venezuela)
4 years ago#2
Calibrate your Tv, you probably have your sharpness level too high. Don't set the character sprites to smooth since it just makes it worse.
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
4 years ago#3
The game wasn't designed for HD displays, so no, there's not really any way to make it look less pixelated. It's not that bad.
Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning.
My Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/daverost
4 years ago#4
Sure it's not HD (I'm daily praying for an AH4 hd announcement some time in the future) but I find the sprites perfectly bearable, especially in light of the fantastic gameplay and fun factor.

My advice: give the game a go, start looking for your character and arcana, then maybe you won't be looking at graphics so carefully in a while... :D
4 years ago#5
that's the problem with hdtvs, they make the minor things seem like a big issue.
4 years ago#6
The sprites (my opinion) are really bad, same as Arcana Heart for PS2. The game do not need very high quality graphics in order to be have a nice image, but at least average. The sprites are really poor for a disc game, developers should fixed in the PS3 port. Hope Arcana Heart 4 to have sprites the same quality as Blaz Blue.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived