About display

#1S33W0nPosted 6/30/2012 11:40:18 AM
ive seen lost of game footage and it looked pretty good, i bought the game , but as soon as i get into training mode (to get the hang of it) i realize characters are pretty pixelled .. it feels as if im playing street fighter 2 on ps3 =/ is there any way to make the character sprites look smoother?

btw ive got a 32" LCD

thanks in advance
---
Somewhere over the rainbow where comunism doesnt exist dollars grow from trees and all the land is green (commitee for a comunism free Venezuela)
#2castrejon04Posted 6/30/2012 5:43:13 PM
Calibrate your Tv, you probably have your sharpness level too high. Don't set the character sprites to smooth since it just makes it worse.
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
#3McDohl MRPosted 6/30/2012 7:56:34 PM
The game wasn't designed for HD displays, so no, there's not really any way to make it look less pixelated. It's not that bad.
---
Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning.
My Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/daverost
#4Demeanor190283Posted 7/1/2012 4:54:16 AM
Sure it's not HD (I'm daily praying for an AH4 hd announcement some time in the future) but I find the sprites perfectly bearable, especially in light of the fantastic gameplay and fun factor.

My advice: give the game a go, start looking for your character and arcana, then maybe you won't be looking at graphics so carefully in a while... :D
#5xenosaga123Posted 7/4/2012 3:10:00 PM
that's the problem with hdtvs, they make the minor things seem like a big issue.
#6warriorssjPosted 7/18/2012 7:04:17 PM
The sprites (my opinion) are really bad, same as Arcana Heart for PS2. The game do not need very high quality graphics in order to be have a nice image, but at least average. The sprites are really poor for a disc game, developers should fixed in the PS3 port. Hope Arcana Heart 4 to have sprites the same quality as Blaz Blue.