Free? Right?

#11Draxxx69Posted 7/27/2010 1:55:24 PM
that is for videos not the add on add on says 560 msp
#12WoIfOfLightPosted 7/27/2010 6:16:38 PM
MY mom got the email. (I use her Email account as she's the one who pays for Xbox Live for me :p)
---
[This signature can only be viewed by a GameFAQ utonium member]
#13singhellotakuPosted 7/27/2010 10:02:27 PM

The thing with the LE just let you download it early all new copies come with the code

#14NINFanboyPosted 7/30/2010 11:26:30 AM
Tried downloading it from xbox.com, but it said it's only available for gold members. Get your **** together, MS.
---
Microphones are the worst thing that ever happened to online multiplayer games. TURN OFF THAT ****ING MUSIC, YOU ASSWIPE!!!
#15zzamaroPosted 8/3/2010 8:15:58 PM
^ oh, that's pretty bad because i just played the game again to remember the story and I was going to connect my X360 because I tought this was free but you are saying you couldn't dl because you aren't a GOLD member and I'm just SILVER

I hate M$
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
#16MattVansPosted 8/4/2010 3:23:54 PM

From what i've looked up

"bought Alan Wake at launch, and proceeded to redeem the DLC token code immediately -- because, with no warning on the card, why wouldn't you? Now "The Signal" DLC is out, and you can't download your free copy, and life is terrible. Or is it?

Remedy announced via Twitter that help is on the way for those of you stumbling through a living nightmare of inaccessible post-game content. "If you've redeemed your code prior to release Microsoft will be sending out new codes to you via your email on XBL," the developer said. We're checking with Microsoft to find out exactly when those emails will go out."

#17Ghodea DehelPosted 8/10/2010 12:59:39 PM
to all who didnt get their mail with a new code. xbox have screwed up a bit with the distribution of new codes. not everyone entitled to a new code have recieved one (myself included).
if thats the case you need to phone xbox support and have them get you a new code. make sure you got the old code still avaliable cause they wanted to know mine.
i hope this will work out for everyone.