I thought this was supposed to be free for those who bought the LE?

#1Neo_RizerPosted 7/28/2010 2:11:58 AM
I entered this code two months ago when I bought the game and all my friends on Xbox got their e-mail with the voucher to download it...I still haven't received mine yet...

I tried to enter the code and it said the code was already used (which is correct) and I even checked my download history on Xbox.com...it says I have to pay 560 MS points for it...

I don't understand what's going on here... are people from different countries getting it later than those that live in the States?
---
.erutangis ym si sihT
#2Moot1234Posted 7/28/2010 5:21:45 AM
The code you originally received grants you a "making of" Alan Wake video and verifies that you purchased a copy of the game with the included code.

You should have received an email containing an additional 25 character code yesterday or Monday which allows the free download of the first DLC episode.

Check your email account that you currently have linked to your Xbox Live account.
#3monza1966Posted 7/28/2010 12:37:08 PM

I have the LE, and everything came with it. my code was just on a redeem cardboard thingy in the game case. no idea what the talk about email and stuff is

#4nibbles53Posted 8/4/2010 8:33:02 PM
did you buy it before it came out?
#5Ghodea DehelPosted 8/10/2010 1:56:40 PM
you probably have the same issue i had. im assuming that you entered the code before the dlc was released and got the video download.
Now I didnt recieve my new code in the mail either and i had to contect xbox via phone and they checked my original code i used and after a week they got me a new code for the dlc free of charge (as it should be).
My suggestion is that you phone xbox support, not email, and have them help you with this.