when people in scramble rooms see you're waiting but DON'T add you to spots

#1Anna_MoIlyPosted 3/23/2012 2:17:38 PM
when there are clearly spots available. and then it starts to load the fight and you have no choice but to quit to dashboard or else wait another time. i prefer to fight by myself too but that's downright selfish. when someone's waiting in the room, and you don't have a partner yet, you add them, just as i always do--not because i want to, but because they're waiting. courtesy and sense
---
~ The Greatest SoulCalibur V Character Creator This Side of Anywhere ~
Excelsior of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3's H&H ~ Ghost Rider/Ammy/Taskmaster
#2Yami YugiPosted 3/25/2012 12:16:05 PM
Sometimes for whatever reason the team option is greyed out no matter what, so they possibly can't team up.
---
Ha! You are just too weak!-Yami Yugi
#3Rasputin77Posted 3/27/2012 11:04:14 AM
"courtesy and sense"

Whoa, whoa, whoa... this IS the current generation we're talking about here. Lower your expectations a little.
---
In fighting games, you use moves over and over again. Apparently, "spam" is using moves over and over again.
... Feel smarter yet?
#4Robin_MaskPosted 3/27/2012 11:09:12 AM
Anna_MoIly posted...
i prefer to fight by myself too but that's downright selfish. when someone's waiting in the room, and you don't have a partner yet, you add them, just as i always do--not because i want to, but because they're waiting. courtesy and sense

I rather know that I lost due to my fault as a whole, than let someone make my team lose due to stupidity. If you're in random lobbies, it isn't easy to trust a stranger.

Rasputin77 posted...
"courtesy and sense"

Whoa, whoa, whoa... this IS the current generation we're talking about here. Lower your expectations a little.

Oh look, one of those boring arguments.
---
It's amazing how some people just go and stay in boards of games they don't like.