Problem with colors?

#1masteremeralPosted 5/1/2012 8:16:14 AM
Is there something wrong with the new colors? I downloaded all of the new ones and can't use the last four. Anyone else having this problem?
---
Social networking will be the downfall of Western civilization.
#2Alucard_PrimePosted 5/1/2012 8:35:09 AM

Yup, I was just about to make a post like this. I can't use the last set of colors, even though I downloaded them, it won't let me use them, looks like a glitch.

#3pureevilpandaPosted 5/1/2012 10:00:54 AM
i wonder if capcom knows that the color is gliched an if there gonna fix it -_-
---
XpurevilpandaX is my gt
#4VaporFoxPosted 5/1/2012 10:08:06 AM
There's certain body parts/clothing items it doesn't let you use the four neon-ish colors on at all, if that's what you mean.
---
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
Xbox Live Gamertag: Valorik
#5pureevilpandaPosted 5/1/2012 10:09:42 AM
no the metal like skins the last row doesnt work even tho u download them
---
XpurevilpandaX is my gt
#6MasterSemajPosted 5/1/2012 10:21:56 AM
Yep, same problem. Must be bugged. Way to go, Capcom. Is something as simple as this really that hard to get right? C'mon now...
#7VaporFoxPosted 5/1/2012 10:26:07 AM
Well, if it's "metal" colors, maybe they only let you use those on the character's skin to make them look robotoic? I dunno. I haven't downloaded them yet, and may not at all if they're glitched out like people are saying. x_x
---
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
Xbox Live Gamertag: Valorik
#8pureevilpandaPosted 5/1/2012 10:28:02 AM
i really wanted to use the red metal color TwT to dam capcom
---
XpurevilpandaX is my gt
#9fignuts198282Posted 5/1/2012 10:44:08 AM
VaporFox posted...
Well, if it's "metal" colors, maybe they only let you use those on the character's skin to make them look robotoic? I dunno. I haven't downloaded them yet, and may not at all if they're glitched out like people are saying. x_x

No it's not like when they are blacked out. They show up as unpurchased. When you try to purchase them, it just takes you to the pack you've already downloaded. Downloading it again doesn't fix it.
#10rubberGasketPosted 5/1/2012 1:32:02 PM
This must be a new problem, as I downloaded them earlier this morning without any problems. They are all still active and available to select on my game.
---
Don't Snatch, or You'll get the Chop!