Whose dumb idea?

#11amcam89Posted 7/26/2010 10:38:49 AM
Seriously who thought this up?

The same people who brought both games, and if you don't like that, Shaq-fu is waiting for you 16 years ago...
---
T6 Mains: King, Alisa, Asuka, Leo
criticalhit.com.au : For all of Melbourne and Australia's Gaming needs...
#12NightphallPosted 7/26/2010 5:42:59 PM
"Dude, Street Fighter would kill Tekken only because I can only think of a few characters that could even fight all the projectile spammers you'd run into. Unless of course you gave the Tekken characters projectiles as well XD That and Capcom needs to stop trying to shove Ryu in our faces, I'm getting tired of his bandana wearing self."

Hate to do this (again for the 100th time today......)

How do non-projectile users in Street Fighters deal with projectile spammers?! JUST. FINE.
Why do people not remember this?

I have seen plenty of Balrogs and Vegas who have had no problem dealing with projectile characters. Please remember, NOT EVERY STREET FIGHTER THROWS FIREBALLS.

I really don't see Tekken characters having a problem.

---
Resist. The history of this world is not yet written.
#13DarkArithmeticPosted 7/26/2010 5:50:10 PM
^^^ thank youu
#14SeraphimZ3r0Posted 7/26/2010 6:23:23 PM
Haha I don't care what they do with naruto or bleach. Ick. But I think this'll be a good game. I love both franchises so I can't imagine it'll be bad. It's pretty hard to screw up a fighting game. It's the same stale formula they've always used.
---
Braid was overrated. There, I said it. Someone had to.
#15AznEDPosted 7/26/2010 8:37:42 PM
I have seen plenty of Balrogs and Vegas who have had no problem dealing with projectile characters. Please remember, NOT EVERY STREET FIGHTER THROWS FIREBALLS.

I really don't see Tekken characters having a problem.

100% Agreed. It's just hard for ignorance to break away from generalization. Only good and knowledgeable players would see through this pathetic ,"OMGZ SF chars wud win with teh firabalz!" I've seen plenty of Fei-longs beat the crap out of Ryus. It goes to show to whoever is fearful for the Tekken cast unable to pull through projectiles doesn't know jack.
---
I'm a rich kid with issues, lots of issues ~Batman
If I ever let superman in charge again, just hit me, real hard
#16ChunkyMonkeyLOLPosted 7/27/2010 12:10:16 AM
Tekken characters can dash through fireballs.
---
I wish I had my own Succubus...
The flatter the chest, the closer I am to her heart
#17chargecompletePosted 7/27/2010 1:28:15 AM
Yoshimitsu could teleport/reflect projectiles, Bryan could probably punch them back, all tekken characters can sidestep. What projectiles?.........TEKKEN HARD!!! lol...
---
PSN: Loudazzblubird
i look like brad pitt at night
#18wave1000Posted 7/27/2010 1:36:52 AM
I think people mean all Tekken characters don't play the same so everyone can just dash or punch them. it really will depend on the Tekken characters they use in the game. No way for Kuma to get around a fire ball from Sagat. But thats not even the main problem. The problem is Tekken charactes will not have a way to deal extra damage from grounded players. for get juggles if they can't hit anyone on the floor this effects all Tekken characters just look at Kazuya in the video. I want to see how they find a way around this problem.