Wow SuperYan completely fails

#1Dragunov_4_everPosted 2/27/2012 8:01:11 PM(edited)
So firstly she purposely sandbags the Scramble mode challenge because she admits on Twitter that she doesn't think that mode is fun, but she just essentially screwed over Kor's chance of making it back on the show.

Then she continues to be selfish by forfeiting her position, so she basically ruined Kor's chances for nothing and threw away a once in a lifetime opportunity that many people would have killed for, all just because she's tired of being on the show.

Seriously!? Wow. Why did they even put her on the show. When she first made it on I was really happy because she seemed really passionate in her submission video, but the whole time during Cross Assault she kept whining. At one point she was even whining that she had to learn a second character, someone else other than Balrog, even though the whole point of SFxT is tag matches.

I've never seen someone so selfish and/or ungrateful. I'd be super ****ed if I was Kor.

I know that Aris gave her rough treatment and all, but if fighting games meant half as much to her as her submission vid tried to convince people then she'd just suck it up. She claims that she goes to EVO a lot and has always followed fighting games competetively, but if that was true then she'd now how sexist guy gamers can be and surely she knew what she was getting herself into.

---
Official Mei Terumi of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#2SSJGrimReaperPosted 2/27/2012 7:59:10 PM
I wanna touch Aris' beard
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltfthdnJel1r4my8ko1_400.gif
#3RahmtheMinotaurPosted 2/27/2012 7:59:50 PM
Either suck it up, or quit the show before you screw over your teammates. No sympathy for her.
---
PSN: RahmXIII
#4smoky820Posted 2/27/2012 8:00:01 PM
i agree, based on what shes been putting on her twitter we knew she didnt want to be there anymore because of aris. which is fine but she really screwed over kor by not trying because unlike her hes actually showed a huge improvement since day 1
---
scientists had till Dec 31 2009 to get off their asses and create megaman. they failed us.
#5Sony_7Posted 2/27/2012 8:00:08 PM
http://homepage.usask.ca/~rlf988/knight2.gif
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#6koyerricoPosted 2/27/2012 8:01:46 PM
Agree'd. Maybe scumbags like Aris wouldn't treat girl gamers the way he treated Miranda if girl gamers like Miranda didn't have the attitude she had towards everything.
---
-c0118oy-
http://gifsoup.com/view4/3375640/sfxt-intensity-o.gif
#7shadowtemariPosted 2/27/2012 8:02:16 PM
You know what Drag i agree, Kor was stepping it up these last few days. He was ass when he started out but not hes pulling off combos that do damage consistently, he deserved a fair shot at that wild card comeback.
---
It's been so long since I've fought in Midgard.(Freya)
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-7459-9271]
#8BlueEaterPosted 2/27/2012 8:02:35 PM
SSJGrimReaper posted...
I wanna touch Aris' beard

Don't we all
---
PSN: GOD555666
#9stunderpantsPosted 2/27/2012 8:03:06 PM
I think I'd be more outraged if I thought that Kor had a chance in hell of winning the whole thing.

Don't get me wrong, he's worked his ass off and improved greatly, but he still isn't at the level of the other top competitors.

So....it's just meh.
---
PSN- stunderpants Mains: UMvC3- Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye
T6-King, Marduk SSFIV- Bison, Cammy LoL-Support
#10Dragunov_4_ever(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2012 8:05:40 PM
koyerrico posted...
Agree'd. Maybe scumbags like Aris wouldn't treat girl gamers the way he treated Miranda if girl gamers like Miranda didn't have the attitude she had towards everything.

Exactly. Even Aris said that she whines too much and needs to rep girl gamers better. She basically just proved everything he said by not putting up a fight and letting Aris get to her. Still though, it's her own fault. She knew what she was getting into. Kor put a lot of hard work in and was better than her, despite him never even playing 2D fighters at all. The whole time Miranda did not improve. She was putting no effort in, even day-1, and I have no respect for her crappy all over Kor the way she did.
---
Official Mei Terumi of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board