I can't cross cancel for the life of me

#1Janobii_IvyPosted 3/6/2012 9:52:23 AM
Can someone explain how to do this?
---
Amber stole my sig before it existed.
#2SyggysPosted 3/6/2012 9:54:16 AM
You have to do it while you're in blockstun. ie. while you're blocking an attack. The moment you block it, hit f+HP+HK. From what i've seen you can tag cancel it and cancel it into EX Specials.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#3Janobii_Ivy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2012 9:54:32 AM
Never mind, lol. I was reading it wrong.
---
Amber stole my sig before it existed.
#4shuyin418Posted 3/6/2012 9:55:07 AM
You have to input the command whilst you're in blockstun (right after you block an attack) the window is fairly tight.
---
Blu-ray is the future?
Nah Blu-tac is the future! :D
#5shaggyromPosted 3/6/2012 9:15:27 PM
Man. How tight doe that window have to be? I know im doin it right and still havnt done it. Any other pointers or just keep practicing?
#6shuyin418Posted 3/7/2012 1:10:38 AM
Keep practicing.

It has to be tight otherwise you'd never be able to attack :P If everyone could do it all the time then every block would lead to a full combo
---
Blu-ray is the future?
Nah Blu-tac is the future! :D
#7TrueExecutionerPosted 3/7/2012 2:18:25 AM
Forget the people who are only telling you it just takes practice. Although that is true, that won't help you to do it soon enough.

What you need to do is get ready for the attack to hit then IMMEDIATELY after blocking hit forward+ hp + hk.

When I say immediately I mean before your character can even get the chance to start going through the whole block animation. That is what they mean by the window being small. I can guarantee you that if you practice doing this you'll get it with minimal effort. That's all there is to it, friend.
---
fml... >.<