Tekken X Street Fighter character poll vote

#21Plant42Posted 3/7/2012 7:04:24 AM
ViolentDjango posted...
Who's winning? (At work, can't view facebook.)

We totally need Captain Sawada and Skullomania as joke characters, haha.

Tekken:

1. Jun
2. Jin
3. Asuka
4. Kunimitsu
5. Hwoarang
6. Bryan
7. Lili
8. Kazuya
9. Eddy
10. Ling

SF:

1. Karin
2. Alex
3. R. Mika
4. Akuma
5. Q.
6. Ryu
7. Ingrid
8. Juri
9. Cammy
10. Chunners
#22CLupulaPosted 3/7/2012 7:50:26 AM
I voted for SF:
Alex
Karin
Juri
Rainbow Mika
Cammy

Tekken:
Lili
Asuka
Alisa
Dragonov
Jaycee

Looking at the results...poor Ganryu. Nobody ever wants to play as him.
#23Robot_SoopaPosted 3/7/2012 7:57:36 AM(edited)
Let's hope Namco actually does ignore the poll like they said they would because the idiotic Facebook community has basically voted for all the characters that are no brainers and left all the really cool characters will slim chances out in the cold.

Oh and my votes went to Eagle, Dudley, Rolento, Sodom, Hugo & Armor King, Sergei, Wang, Feng. Can't remember my fifth.
#24Hello4438Posted 3/7/2012 8:12:14 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...
Let's hope Namco actually does ignore the poll like they said they would because the idiotic Facebook community has basically voted for all the characters that are no brainers and left all the really cool characters will slim chances out in the cold.

No brainers? Did you even see some of the higher ranking characters?
---
I am the Wind Crest
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/dcsigs/windcrest.jpg
#25Robot_SoopaPosted 3/7/2012 8:15:52 AM
Hello4438 posted...
No brainers? Did you even see some of the higher ranking characters?

Yes, there are definitely some great choices up there for sure. My point being though that so many characters got lost because thousands of votes went to people like Ryu, Jin, Ken, Heihachi, Kazuya, Chun Li, etc. So besides characters like Karin, Q, Kunimitsu and the like, we have a boatload of fresh and interesting characters at the bottom of the list who could have had a chance if people stopped to think, "Hey, why am I voting for Ryu, he's the mascot for SF, he's totally already in." Nobody in their right mind would believe Namco would leave out Ryu just because he had a low percent.
#26Plant42Posted 3/7/2012 8:18:22 AM
The problem is you don't fully understand Harada's mentality. I highly doubt Karin, Q, Kunimitsu or any of the other out of the ordinary choices will even make it into the game. He still believes Jun isn't popular.
#27LandscapeManXPosted 3/7/2012 8:24:18 AM
^ That.

also. Vote for Kunimitsu = PROFIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhi1iltBGYc&hd=1
Current Result link in Description :D
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#28Pale_HeartPosted 3/7/2012 8:26:40 AM
Plant42 posted...
The problem is you don't fully understand Harada's mentality. I highly doubt Karin, Q, Kunimitsu or any of the other out of the ordinary choices will even make it into the game. He still believes Jun isn't popular.

Sad but true. The poll doesnt guarantee a character's slot in the game but i guess its to see who's a fan favorite. All i care about is Jun, Kunitmitsu, Ingrid and Zafina. Too bad Zee isn't in the top 10.
#29TrueBackLashPosted 3/7/2012 8:49:35 AM
SkittyOnWailord posted...
Poor Rufus and his 1.21%. :(

Yeah, I mean damn, I thought he'd have some fans. Dee Jay, T. Hawk, boxer and Honda (to an extent) as well.
#30LandscapeManXPosted 3/7/2012 8:50:58 AM
Pale_Heart posted...
Plant42 posted...

Sad but true. The poll doesnt guarantee a character's slot in the game but i guess its to see who's a fan favorite. All i care about is Jun, Kunitmitsu, Ingrid and Zafina. Too bad Zee isn't in the top 10.

If Asuka is in then chances of Jun is less than 10%...
Harada doesn't give a **** about the poll results.

his favourite is Ganryu /or "devil" ganryu at that, and look at him he's on the bottem of the list. >_>
in RageRevenge he'll probably leave out the top voted characters...
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.