C/D: We are the one who is greedy in this whole DLC situation?

#1ShadalooBisonPosted 3/14/2012 8:33:49 AM
In another forum, someone defending Capcom and claim we are not better than Capcom because we are also greedy for asking the In-Disc contents to be free because its was revealed to be in the disc.

If its was never found, we wouldn't have whined about them, so apparently that make us hypocrites.

What do you think about this?
#2The_DarkwalkerPosted 3/14/2012 8:36:08 AM
They should have kept it off the disc. They are the greedy ones.
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#3KenGi1226Posted 3/14/2012 8:36:08 AM
I think this didn't need it's own thread. But that's my opinion on the matter.
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
20 Super topics under 2 months, GG - appleturnover87
#4swoop25Posted 3/14/2012 8:39:41 AM

whoever said that is an idiot period

#5FanimaXIVPosted 3/14/2012 8:46:18 AM
Probably Seth's alt.
---
Seriously, I'd like to play a new Wave Race, Outrun, Live-A-Live or Super Spike V'Ball before I quit gaming. Remake or Sequel.
#6zombie_baitPosted 3/14/2012 8:50:21 AM
D
Whoever said that us a delusional fanboy. Everything was completed within their budget. By giving us the characters at launch they would not have lost anything. Instead they completed the characters but locked them on the disc to be sold later. That means they can just sit back and twiddle their thumbs until Fall where they'll sell you a code that unlocks the characters. It's very lazy and greedy.
#7ShadalooBison(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2012 8:50:29 AM
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/street-fighter-x-tekken/148891-12-dlc-characters-complete-disc-gameplay-videos-4.html

The guy named ''Rawanz'' is the guy in question saying we are the greedy one.
#8TheRushDawgPosted 3/14/2012 8:54:06 AM
D:

Corporations are always greedy, they exist solely to maximize profits. There is no debate as to whether a corporation is greedy or not. They are all greedy, it is simply a fact.

What is open to debate is whether or not locking away 12 completed characters is a fair business practice and whether or not we, as consumers, should support this.

I for one, refuse to support this practice.

Recall that with Super Street Fighter IV, these characters were all developed AFTER the vanilla game had been released. Ditto with UMvC3.

What Capcom has done here is really unprecedented and, in my eyes, unacceptable.

It's a shame, because I was really hyped for this game, but I've decided to pass, at least on the "vanilla" version.
#9GradonTheFoxPosted 3/14/2012 8:54:33 AM
Why are we greedy? Put it in black and white, there are 12 locked characters fully functional on the disk with Megaman and Pacman, there are 2 costumes for EVERY character on the disk, there are about 20 colours on the disk. All of this is standard unlockable content expected in fighting games these days. It's the same with SCV but that had better unlockables than this. Fighting games are bear bones these days... But besides that, an uproar would have happened anyway because of the file size proves all the datas on the disk. Either way, there would have been an uproar whether it be in October or now, it was inevitable.
---
PSN: GradonPrower
Your mom looked at me in the most seductive way, I have never felt so raped.
#10OmegaPillowPosted 3/14/2012 8:55:00 AM
Link to this forum? I need a good laugh
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163