So about the Gootecks thing.

#1ssupermario92Posted 3/28/2012 10:35:25 AM
If what I'm hearing is correct, Then it's Skisonic's fault for him leaving (working behind the scenes) due to him tattle-tailing on 'Tecks on smoking weed during FR.

If this is accurate, then SRK (Ski in general) just lost alot of my respect.
---
Know that I'm the top fighter, in the UNIVERSE!!
if you remember who said that and from which game,you'll get a cookie
#2xFINALBOSSxPosted 3/28/2012 10:37:26 AM
I hate skisonic with a passion. His voice just annoys the hell out of me
#3RemakeMePosted 3/28/2012 10:37:58 AM
I don't see what the big deal is to complexity. It was behind the scenes, where it was not made general to the public...so they ask him to step aside from the camera? It's not like he's smoking weed on air.
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.
#4brandunh11Posted 3/28/2012 10:43:07 AM
This is a rumor started by one guy over on shoryuken and it hasn't been proven yet.

Complexity has denied it (multiple times) and they even said that they would like to work with him in the future. Gootecks gave complexity a shoutout, so it seems that he has no beef with them. It is also kind of silly and unreasonable to think that they would fire him, but ask him to do one more episode of CC live.
---
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3259/hwoarangguile.png
PSN: Havok2144
#5Eternal_Dream21Posted 3/28/2012 10:43:38 AM
RemakeMe posted...
I don't see what the big deal is to complexity. It was behind the scenes, where it was not made general to the public...so they ask him to step aside from the camera? It's not like he's smoking weed on air.

Yeah, and most of the time a lot of the commentators are drunk, even sipping beer in front of the camera...

If the thing about weed is true, I really don't see what the problem is...
#6OmegaPillowPosted 3/28/2012 10:44:08 AM
Snitches get stitches
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#7ssupermario92(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2012 10:45:53 AM
Eternal_Dream21 posted...
RemakeMe posted...

Yeah, and most of the time a lot of the commentators are drunk, even sipping beer in front of the camera...

this. Granted I don't do the latter, but I know it doesn't do no harm (just the idiots do)
---
Know that I'm the top fighter, in the UNIVERSE!!
if you remember who said that and from which game,you'll get a cookie
#8KafkafPosted 3/28/2012 10:47:22 AM
I stopped going to srk after they pulled evo points from Wnf. Now Skisonic causes Gootecks to leave by tattling when we KNOW he smokes weed too? Srk Illuminatti strikes again huh?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAR3Vmi5vws
#9Kenneth_MaldoonPosted 3/28/2012 10:48:31 AM
Eternal_Dream21 posted...
RemakeMe posted...

This 100%
---
HEY! Your talkin' to my guy all wrong it's the wrong tone, you do it again, I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!
#10ZTS_vs_DeckPosted 3/28/2012 12:59:51 PM
brandunh11 posted...
This is a rumor started by one guy over on shoryuken and it hasn't been proven yet.

Complexity has denied it (multiple times) and they even said that they would like to work with him in the future. Gootecks gave complexity a shoutout, so it seems that he has no beef with them. It is also kind of silly and unreasonable to think that they would fire him, but ask him to do one more episode of CC live.

Marn confirmed it on his twitter. I dunno if the post is still up but he commented that it WAS SKI who was on the FU listed who ratted Tecks out at Final Round. It's not a rumor a lot of people know about this. There are multiple people who saw what happened at Final Round, it's not rumor that Gootecks was high, high on the mic, and seen smoking. That is FACT.