"This is the moment that makes it all worthwhile" =)

#1PrinceBryPosted 3/31/2012 4:36:41 PM
"I know sumo wrestlers with more staying power." I find myself repeating those line whenever I win with my Lili/Julia team =) lol
---
SFxT - Lili, Julia, Poison, Steve, Juri, Cole, Ibuki, Xiaoyu, Elena, Cody, Christie, Lars.
#2WRRYYYYersPosted 3/31/2012 4:39:21 PM
That's lovely. Glad to know.
---
Official Self-proclaimed [King of Tager]
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm289/_ORIONSTAR/Tagah.png
#3SpacePirateSealPosted 3/31/2012 9:28:15 PM
I wish I was the KO'd opponent that Lili just loves to spread her legs flashing her bloomers for. Yeah... But then again I would probably be paralyzed from the neck down due to a massive asswhoopin... But then again...... Hmm
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe! SFxT:Vega/Lili/Bison/Yoshimitsu
Buy the Hori Fighting Commander 3 Pro, it's like sex for your hands!
#4HestalaRorshockPosted 3/31/2012 11:37:51 PM
Speaking of which, what does Julia even mean with her win quote? Staying power as in fighting stamina? Because, if so, that's not that much of an insult. Staying power as in romantic staying power? Because, if so, it seems kind of out of character for her to say. It confuses me greatly.
---
And now I'm bored.
#5ZeroBeats GhostPosted 3/31/2012 11:50:58 PM
HestalaRorshock posted...
Speaking of which, what does Julia even mean with her win quote? Staying power as in fighting stamina? Because, if so, that's not that much of an insult. Staying power as in romantic staying power? Because, if so, it seems kind of out of character for her to say. It confuses me greatly.

Staying power as in popularity, I'd guess.
---
ZeroBeat
Do androids dream of electric boogaloo?
#6Dragunov_4_everPosted 4/1/2012 12:04:46 AM
I thought that she basically means "I know Sumo Wrestlers who can last longer than you".

Doesn't "staying power" = Endurance
---
SFxT: Bison, Marduk, Ogre, Juri, , Alisa, Kuma
#7paranormalistPosted 4/1/2012 12:40:39 AM
The sumo wrestler thing makes me confused to. They're athletes, they're tanks, so she's not talking about toughness staying power or endurance staying power is she? No idea.
---
Because I care.
#8luckytintinnzPosted 4/1/2012 4:36:04 AM
^ It's supposed to reference Ganryu, Tekken's sumo characters. He's the Dan of Tekken, but a sumo.
---
OSU!!! VF5FS, SC5, DOA5, so many 5s in 2012!