You what's will even be more funny?

#1docman864Posted 4/17/2012 10:47:17 AM
Do you seriously think every single person that bought this game is really going to download the characters? Let's say 500,000 people bought the game, but only 1,000 people downloaded the characters, so that would be $20,000

I'm betting the download is not going to exceed over 5,000.
#2SSJGrimReaperPosted 4/17/2012 10:48:33 AM
1 MIILLION TROOPS
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltfthdnJel1r4my8ko1_400.gif
#3docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 10:50:18 AM
Even the players that are experienced in fighting games don't download everything.
#4Dragunov_4_everPosted 4/17/2012 10:51:18 AM
SSJGrimReaper posted...
1 MIILLION TROOPS

WOOOOWWW!
---
TTT2: Dragunov, Marduk, Ogre, Jinpachi, Alisa, Wang
#5soggytoast11Posted 4/17/2012 11:11:56 AM
What's your point? I don't plan on spending $20 on the characters, but I could care less that Capcom is charging for them. And I'm glad that I can still play against those characters without buying the packs. I think it works much better that way.

I feel sorry for the people who got ripped off with the SSFIV costume packs. After buying them, they don't even get the satisfaction of knowing that their opponents can see the costumes.

What actually IS funny is that the people who are most vocal about the $20 DLC are probably going to be the only ones who buy it anyway. They obviously want the content, and lack any kind of self control, so it's $20 in the bank for Capcom.
#6TifanityPosted 4/17/2012 11:13:36 AM
soggytoast11 posted...
What's your point? I don't plan on spending $20 on the characters, but I could care less that Capcom is charging for them. And I'm glad that I can still play against those characters without buying the packs. I think it works much better that way.

I feel sorry for the people who got ripped off with the SSFIV costume packs. After buying them, they don't even get the satisfaction of knowing that their opponents can see the costumes.

What actually IS funny is that the people who are most vocal about the $20 DLC are probably going to be the only ones who buy it anyway. They obviously want the content, and lack any kind of self control, so it's $20 in the bank for Capcom.

Not to sound like a CAPCOP that works for CASHCOM ( am I doing it right?)

But first, playing against characters you aren't familiar with is a disadvantage.

Second, SSFIV:AE, I didn't buy the costumes but I can still see others that did.
---
"Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally" -Tifa Lockhart
[>:{] ]: Analyze Quote! - M.O.D.O.K.
#7NoizyChildPosted 4/17/2012 11:14:55 AM
How many topics are you going to make on the subject?

More importantly, why do you care?

If you're not going to buy any of the DLC, then shut up and move on already.
---
In America businesses don't need profits to survive. - llaW_Enots
#8soggytoast11Posted 4/17/2012 11:19:00 AM(edited)
Tifanity posted...
Second, SSFIV:AE, I didn't buy the costumes but I can still see others that did.

Only for the Xbox360 version. In the PS3 version, you could only see an opponent with an alt costume if you purchased that costume pack yourself. Microsoft allowed Capcom to push a universal update that added all the costume data even if you didn't buy it. Sony did not allow this.

(This is only for the SSFIV alt costumes, the original SFIV alt costumes were on the disk so they were visable.)
#9EvilSakuraiPosted 4/17/2012 11:55:39 AM
I'm betting the download will exceed 50,000.
Deal with it.
#10JebusthagamerrPosted 4/17/2012 12:01:00 PM
English mutha effer, do you speak it?
---
*Currently playing: Street Fighter X tekken, skullgirls, Catherine, umvc3, street fighter 3&4...
YO! Video games!