infinites removed, Juri Nerfed.

#61Chain_StrikePosted 4/27/2012 6:58:50 PM
i just noticed the megaman glitch was listed....hmmmmmmm that could be a minor problem....
---
Juri, the greatest character in existence. She taunts, breaks, laughs, and soothes your pain with her feet. Or will make a suggestive remark about you.
#62ChojinSNKPosted 4/27/2012 7:01:29 PM
Chain_Strike posted...
yup. you would love juri to extreme measures, you love hentai and you will stand 6'3. hows that?

Well, as long as I'm not short.
#63citron0Posted 4/27/2012 7:02:18 PM
Chain_Strike posted...
but it could mean less juri's ill see online, which is great for me. whatever way i look at it i still win in the end.

This. But Im not leaving the Juri at all cause well... she still plays the same in my eyes.

I challenge you to a Juri deathmatch though sir MUAHAHA
#64Chain_StrikePosted 4/27/2012 7:03:34 PM
citron0 posted...
Chain_Strike posted...
but it could mean less juri's ill see online, which is great for me. whatever way i look at it i still win in the end.

This. But Im not leaving the Juri at all cause well... she still plays the same in my eyes.

I challenge you to a Juri deathmatch though sir MUAHAHA

deal, i would never leave juri, no matter what happens to her.
---
Juri, the greatest character in existence. She taunts, breaks, laughs, and soothes your pain with her feet. Or will make a suggestive remark about you.
#65Chain_StrikePosted 4/27/2012 7:14:34 PM
also hugo STILL can't touch her after a blocked L senpusha anyway. sorry hugo you fail YET AGAIN!
---
#66citron0Posted 4/27/2012 7:24:55 PM
Chain_Strike posted...
also hugo STILL can't touch her after a blocked L senpusha anyway. sorry hugo you fail YET AGAIN!

I hate Hugo! Until i learned not to try my mixup games and just play him from afar until i see an opportunity to go in on him. Then Hugo becomes my pet
#67Chain_StrikePosted 4/27/2012 7:28:41 PM
citron0 posted...
Chain_Strike posted...

I hate Hugo! Until i learned not to try my mixup games and just play him from afar until i see an opportunity to go in on him. Then Hugo becomes my pet

cl.st.mk (juri) pretty much shuts down hugo's wake-up game. he goes to lariet then cancel into kasatushi, if not cancel into senpusha or fuhajin then go from there. cl.st.mk will beat out his moonsalt press and clap, but be aware shootdownbackbreaker CAN get you since your airborne. but i dont think hugo's are smart enough for that. most will resort to lariet or jabs.
---
#68sonicboom510Posted 4/27/2012 8:51:11 PM(edited)
Those Juri's nerfs are irrelevant anyway. Who ends a block string with a lk senpusha over a fireball store? If anything, it just stops terrible players from randomly throwing out senpusha during a match.
---
http://i43.tinypic.com/690pc5.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwfdueyGeu1qgvw0z.gif
#69Chain_StrikePosted 4/27/2012 8:56:43 PM
yea fuhajin stores are much more nasty. hell its a frame trap is using a L fuhajin. still i wouldnt if they changed it back to -2 or -3. but eh, working around it anyway.
---