Once VF5FS, DOA5 and TTT2 come out...

#1Sol_MaatPosted 4/29/2012 4:13:17 PM
This game will be so far underground they'll have to dig up some of those E.T copies in Mexico to make more room.
#2ChojinSNKPosted 4/29/2012 4:17:28 PM
Only for the people who tween with 2D and 3D fighters. Strictly 2D people have either stuck or already moved on to a diff 2D fighter. Casuals have been long gone for awhile.
#3SyggysPosted 4/29/2012 4:17:45 PM
not funny/10
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#4KoonDroidPosted 4/29/2012 4:19:38 PM
Except the people who actually like 2d fighters over 3d like me. Honestly though TTT2 will probably replace SFxT for me maybe
#5Seiichi OmoriPosted 4/29/2012 4:22:19 PM

Once VF5FS, DOA5 and TTT2 come out...

you'll troll those boards as well? we know this
---
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/797/turboteen.gif
#6LitchiFayeLingPosted 4/29/2012 4:23:14 PM
http://chanarchive.org/content/52_a/36533196/1277015677711.png
---
GT: SpazKura Just a guy that likes girls
AE:Cam/Chun SFXT: Xaio/Lili(Chun), Poi/Ask, Ask/Lili SG: Bella http://www.youtube.com/user/GanguroKonata/
#7Shiro-RedWind-Posted 4/29/2012 5:44:09 PM
Funny enough, Sega just announced with VF5:FS that they won't have everything in the Games on Demand Download. They said that every character at their lowest had around 600 items and at the max 900 items and that they were going to make all the customization items DLC purchasable.

What did that mean? They cut all the content from a game that was already finished and revamped some years ago, made everything from the customization section DLC and their reasons were two things:

- > They didn't feel there would be enough disk space to house all of that content and since it was going to be an XBLA title they were concerned about it going over the limit at the time of 2.2G

-> They felt that some people don't want to unlock things and just get right to the action, but they willingly wanted those who wanted to customize early on to be able to purchase the items.

Then they dropped the next bomb

-> Anyone who doesn't have the DLC items purchased wont be able to see the items of the person who are using them.

You know what I found funny the moment this hit the VF boards? The first thing the creator of the topic who shared the information put down was " Why can't they just put the DLC stuff on the disk so people can see it regardless of whether or not they purchased it? " Almost laughed myself into a coma.
---
"Gamefaqs doesn't allow Common Sense." - Tifanity
#8reptyle101Posted 4/29/2012 5:53:06 PM
I always like to have at least one (usually multiple) 3D and 2D fighter that I play a lot. Since I'm waiting for Vita version of this, I'll be playing this and those fighters.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
#9tehdudPosted 4/29/2012 6:02:50 PM
are they locking costumes and characters?

Are they making all items dlc? Or just some? Some item unlocking requirements were insane, so i guess it'll please some people they can just throw money at sega and get it with no effort.

Also, whats wrong with not being able to see other peoples equips? How does that affect your enjoyment in any way?
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/wBhCV.gif
#10Shiro-RedWind-Posted 4/29/2012 6:30:42 PM(edited)
tehdud posted...
are they locking costumes and characters?

Are they making all items dlc? Or just some? Some item unlocking requirements were insane, so i guess it'll please some people they can just throw money at sega and get it with no effort.

Also, whats wrong with not being able to see other peoples equips? How does that affect your enjoyment in any way?

All the items will be DLC, you don't unlock any of them anymore. In a game where customization is the heavy basis next to the rich fighting mechanics, that's like asking " What harm is it if you can't see anyone's customized fighting items in SC4 and SC5?" They took 17K worth of items off a disk/cabinet and are selling them to customers. In a series where the content was unlocked through doing certain things, which was FUN to people.

It affects people's enjoyment just the same as when people were screaming here about how their favorite characters can't be used. Or how the color edit mode was lacking when in other games you get full spectrum of color. It's a feature that made Virtua Fighter appeal to a lot of people, and it's also the main thing people who bragged about VF said would never happen when sitting it next to Capcom. As a Virtua Fighter fan since it's release it's displeasing to me, but it's also ironically hilarious considering people wanted the stuff "On the disk even if they don't own it to see other people use it." Which is what Capcom did, and they got the sun dropped on them for it.

---
"Gamefaqs doesn't allow Common Sense." - Tifanity