Proof that Street fighter X Tekken DID NOT Sell 1.4 million

#61TheCurseX2Posted 5/8/2012 4:35:51 PM
NoizyChild posted...
A soundtrack is completely relatable to twelve characters being locked.

Direct your cranium to your desk four times.
So, by your logic, it's bad to charge for extra characters, like every other company has done, at higher prices, but it's cool to CHARGE for the goddamn SOUNDTRACK?

I'm convinced. This board is the little yellow bus.

The soundtrack doesn't matter. It's a perk, not a necessity. Let's cut the bull**** and just admit we all likely download it from YouTube for free anyways. It is up to a genuine fan to support the company on that matter.

Twelve complete, ready to go characters? That's a little different from a three minute song. Especially since many of those twelve are genuine fan favourites so you literally dupe your playerbase into buying them.

Beep, beep, here comes the short bus. First stop is you.
---
A controversial poster in a sycophantic time!
#62tehdudPosted 5/8/2012 4:40:03 PM
Shiro-RedWind- posted...
tehdud posted...
you still expecting same reaction fir different degree of offense. Stay free.

Your comprehension level is still garbage, and you don't seem to have gotten the point I made what so ever. But it's all good! It's no skin off my nose. When the time comes when Sega starts doing Capcom's stuff and we see you same guys trying to fight about it on a Namco or Sega game, I'll be sitting there with an Arizona tea shaking my head. PS: You have to have done something to win in order for Stay Free to be valid, what are you guys, new to FGC terminology or something?

and *if* they ever scoop to the level of capcom, you'll see more of a reaction that you want to see. Until then, no ones gonna treat sega ir namvo like capcom sine they have yet to do anything the same calibre as capcom keep pretending sega arent getting negative feedback towards item dlc,
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/wBhCV.gif
#63Ludacris01Posted 5/8/2012 4:42:03 PM
Apparently, cutting things which don't affect gameplay in the slightest is the exact same as cutting out content that plays a huge effect on gameplay and the tournament scene.
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR BATTLE ROYALE
#64tehdudPosted 5/8/2012 4:46:36 PM
Shiro-RedWind- posted...
tehdud posted...
TheCurseX2 posted...
A soundtrack is completely relatable to twelve characters being locked.

Direct your cranium to your desk four times.

according to some people, it apparently is the same thing.

Like how Costumes were a big deal with SSF4 that it deserved topics and blatant threats to Capcom? Or how colors in SFxT merited people being pissed off as well as being mad about costumes locked away in this? Or in Marvel vs Capcom 3? Yeah, like I said in that VF thread:

Just cause it's not important to you and me doesn't mean it's not important to someone else. And there will be people who care or who don't care but understand other people's plight that will argue that view point toward those who are shrugging it off.

oh right soundtracks are standard, i think every game since ki had a soundtrack with the game oh wait...

Costumes are standard. Items and soundtracks arent.
sfxr, costumes developed for console, locked fir console, and characters locked out. No one cares for colors, only had people crying cos they had no alts to begin with and limited looks
---
#65Shiro-RedWind-Posted 5/8/2012 4:47:05 PM
tehdud posted...
Shiro-RedWind- posted...
tehdud posted...
you still expecting same reaction fir different degree of offense. Stay free.

Your comprehension level is still garbage, and you don't seem to have gotten the point I made what so ever. But it's all good! It's no skin off my nose. When the time comes when Sega starts doing Capcom's stuff and we see you same guys trying to fight about it on a Namco or Sega game, I'll be sitting there with an Arizona tea shaking my head. PS: You have to have done something to win in order for Stay Free to be valid, what are you guys, new to FGC terminology or something?

and *if* they ever scoop to the level of capcom, you'll see more of a reaction that you want to see. Until then, no ones gonna treat sega ir namvo like capcom sine they have yet to do anything the same calibre as capcom keep pretending sega arent getting negative feedback towards item dlc,

The assumptions you make, are the funniest things I ever read. You HONESTLY think that I am trying to go for a big ****storm? I'll tell you right here what my main point for it was, and I want you to remember it:

I'm calling you all fighting against this hypocrites. The whole lot of you.

That was the point of it, that's why I talked about it in the VF thread. Go read my first post in that thread and you will see that my post basically stated I found it all funny that this was accepted as okay RIGHT after we got out of a situation where MILLIONS WERE KILLED TO FIGHT CAPCOM. This is all a JOKE to me dude and you're apart of that joke.

Does it disappoint me what Sega did? Yes.
Do I in the end want people to go storming to Sega like you guys wasted your life doing with Capcom? No.
Do I want people to acknowledge it? Yes.
Do I think you're all BSers for trying to find every reason why it's verified and even bigger hypocrites because you'll let one company say why something is cool but then burn another for doing the same? Damn Straight.
At the end of the day, am I doing that much investigation to find out if people are fighting Sega about it? Nope.
Am I still going to be a VF fan and buy Final Showdown? Yep.

Point is, in the end, none of this affects me as much as you THINK I'm losing sleep over it or expecting a certain set of things to happen. But you keep on making those assumptions, the first three letters represent what you look like in the process.
---
"Gamefaqs doesn't allow Common Sense." - Tifanity
"Shiro -Red Wind- slaying posters with the mighty winds of Asgard as usual." - Sage_Han
#66NoizyChildPosted 5/8/2012 5:09:10 PM

The soundtrack doesn't matter. It's a perk, not a necessity. Let's cut the bull**** and just admit we all likely download it from YouTube for free anyways. It is up to a genuine fan to support the company on that matter.

Twelve complete, ready to go characters? That's a little different from a three minute song. Especially since many of those twelve are genuine fan favourites so you literally dupe your playerbase into buying them.

Funny that when I said the same thing about alternate costumes, I was called a CapCop.

Guess you're sitting in the Hypocrisy section of the bus.

As for characters, considering that Blazblue, KOF, and SC5 are doing the same thing, I find it hilarious that you aren't crying and whining over on those boards too.

Watch that first step when you get on the bus. Make sure you wear your helmet.
---
In America businesses don't need profits to survive. - llaW_Enots
#67Ludacris01Posted 5/8/2012 5:17:47 PM
NoizyChild posted...

Funny that when I said the same thing about alternate costumes, I was called a CapCop.

As for characters, considering that Blazblue, KOF, and SC5 are doing the same thing, I find it hilarious that you aren't crying and whining over on those boards too.

I can download costumes from YouTube?

Mind = BLOWN
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR BATTLE ROYALE
#68tehdudPosted 5/8/2012 5:20:03 PM
keep pretending no one is upset about sega dlc.

Keep thinking different situations warrant the same reaction.

Yea you are looking for a big blow up. What ekse are you salty for then? People calling sega out, woops already did happen. So you are only upset cos sega didnt get the same negativity capcom did. But you seem utterly clueless or just have you fingers in your ears and eyes shut refusing to accept the fact the 2 situations are nit the same.
---
#69TheCurseX2Posted 5/8/2012 5:21:01 PM
NoizyChild posted...

Oh, did I directly call you that? I honestly cannot recall that but if you can show me the topic I did I would highly appreciate that. See, you're stupidly lobbing any person that has an opinion against Capcom into the same group of people. Typically, I'd stop arguing with you because I can tell you are not thinking clearly and thus, irrational.

Here's the thing, I only play franchises I enjoy/am into. I am not into Blazblue, KOF, SC5. If I were, I'd do the same I did with this game and cancel my preorder upon hearing of this shady way of doing business and complain. Just because they're doing it doesn't make it any better, but the poor comparisons on what is being offered for DLC does not help your case such as the case of a soundtrack over numerous characters.
---
A controversial poster in a sycophantic time!
#70Shiro-RedWind-Posted 5/8/2012 5:36:41 PM
tehdud posted...
keep pretending no one is upset about sega dlc.

Keep thinking different situations warrant the same reaction.

Yea you are looking for a big blow up. What ekse are you salty for then? People calling sega out, woops already did happen. So you are only upset cos sega didnt get the same negativity capcom did. But you seem utterly clueless or just have you fingers in your ears and eyes shut refusing to accept the fact the 2 situations are nit the same.

"Keep pretending no one is upset about Sega DLC."
/Go to the VF5 board and express my disdain for it with others who are upset.

Shiro - 1 Tehdud - 0

" Keep thinking different situations warrant the same reaction. "
/Outright state that the only reason for bringing it up for my soul being was because it was quite funny how it played out, and absolutely zero to do with expecting anything to happen, just finding it funny.

Shiro - 2 Tehdud - 0

" Yeah you're looking for a big blow up. "
/Assumption

Shiro - 2 Tehdud - 0

"What else are you salty for?"
/Implying I'm salty
/Assumption

Shiro - 2 Tehdud - 0

"People calling out Sega, whoops already did happen."
/Pretty sure that being apart of that group with the others means I KNEW about it.

Shiro - 3 Tehdud - 0

"So you're only upset cause Sega didn't get the same negativity Capcom did?"
/Assumption

Shiro - 3 Tehdud - 0

"But you seem pretty clueless or have your fingers in your ears expecting the same thing to happen."
/Assumption
/Assumption
/Assumption

Shiro - 3 Tehdud - 0

I think in the FGC this would be considered "Bodied." I'm done. Gonna go play some SFxT.
---
"Gamefaqs doesn't allow Common Sense." - Tifanity
"Shiro -Red Wind- slaying posters with the mighty winds of Asgard as usual." - Sage_Han