Cole doesn't gain meter by whiffing most of his moves...

#1Haku_SanPosted 5/9/2012 2:53:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqvPzUElVwE

Just a video I made showing this. Nothing too fancy or anything, I just thought I'd share it.
---
"I spent my whole day clicking things on the computer only to find it didnt do anything" <- lol PSN: Crisuki_Misu
#2ChaozCloudPosted 5/9/2012 3:14:02 AM
It's weird that his command normals and specials doesn't build meter. Nice find, hadn't noticed it myself.
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
"Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies." - Red Mage
#3Menace2SocietyPosted 5/9/2012 12:00:23 PM
just add this to the other list of reasons why hes garbage in this game. terrible normals, slow punishable specials, lowest health in the game, and now this? really crapcom? its like they went out of their way to make him crap or something, and since hes banned anyway their not going to do crap to buff him and balance him out. thank god for ps all stars, i doubt sony will horribly neuter him like crapcom
#4Crimson_RexPosted 5/9/2012 12:03:02 PM
Menace2Society posted...
just add this to the other list of reasons why hes garbage in this game. terrible normals, slow punishable specials, lowest health in the game, and now this? really crapcom? its like they went out of their way to make him crap or something, and since hes banned anyway their not going to do crap to buff him and balance him out. thank god for ps all stars, i doubt sony will horribly neuter him like crapcom

Then don't play this game. I don't you even USE Cole.
---
Forever Dreaming: Days of Future Past
Willamette Shopper: I worship Frank West
#5RemakeMePosted 5/9/2012 12:04:17 PM
And those 5 worthless characters could of been Alex (sf3), Eddie Gordo, Draganov, Karin, etc.
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.