Balance Update May 16 Release

#1Ocelot4444Posted 5/9/2012 8:14:39 AM
Kazuya
The bug on the second hit of Rising Sun (QCB+K) that would force standing damage has been fixed, making the specific infinite combo impossible.
Kuro
The movement inertia bug during a Switch Cancel has been fixed, can no longer continuously combo cr.MP.
Xiaoyu
The juggle limit of the M, H versions of Hakkesho (QCB+P) has now been set to the same as L, can no longer continuously land the move.
Pac-Man
The pushback on st.LP, st.LK has been changed, causing st.LP, st.LK to not connect after the 9th hit.
Jin
The falling speed for Inner Axe ( st.LP %u2192 MP %u2192 LK) on mid-air hit is faster, fixing the bug where the opponent would spin in mid-air for an extended period of time.
The first hit of the Kazama Style 6 Hit Combo (F+LK) not granting +2F on counter-hit has been fixed.
M.Bison
The fifth hit of the Super Art (Night Press Nightmare, B Charge F+KKK) can now be normal guarded.
Ogre
The damage property on cr.HP has been changed, cannot be followed-up.
Juri

L, M Senpusha (QCB+K) have been adjusted to the following on guard:

L Standing guard -5F
M Standing guard -10F
M Crouching guard -10F

Shikusen (in air QCB+K) has been changed to sink on guard.

Rufus
Falcon Kick (DF+MK) has an added collision box to the foot, making the move not cross over as easily; at its fastest, Falcon Kick is about -4F on guard.
Zangief
The last hit (3rd hit) of Quick Double Lariat (KKK) will no longer hit against crouching opponents.
Quick Combo
Command priority changed, can no longer override a Quick Combo. This prevents the character freeze caused by inputting the move while in mid-air.
Neutral jump input priority
Can no longer override a diagonal jump with a neutral jump, improving the input feel for diagonal jumps.
Throw-Switch overlap
A bug where after a successful switch, certain characters who initiated the switch could be thrown has been fixed.

Source: http://shoryuken.com/2012/05/09/street-fighter-x-tekken-balance-update-releases-may-16/
http://www.capcom.co.jp/sfxtk/dlc.html
---
Hi, It's me!
#2SpabobinPosted 5/9/2012 8:49:24 AM
Ocelot4444 posted...
Neutral jump input priority
Can no longer override a diagonal jump with a neutral jump, improving the input feel for diagonal jumps.

PLEASE tell me Capcom isn't so stupid that they think that diagonal jumping was the only problem. Low blocking was just as difficult to do on an analog stick as jumping. The issue is registering the diagonal inputs, not overriding inputs. If they mess this one up I will not forgive them, it's already a pain in the ass having to hear my friends complain about "stupid diagonals" because they get screwed over so much
---
Official SNES Phantom 2040 Board Overlord.
Assdammit you theening bud. You'll pasy for this.
#3soggytoast11Posted 5/9/2012 9:10:17 AM
Spabobin posted...
PLEASE tell me Capcom isn't so stupid that they think that diagonal jumping was the only problem. Low blocking was just as difficult to do on an analog stick as jumping. The issue is registering the diagonal inputs, not overriding inputs. If they mess this one up I will not forgive them, it's already a pain in the ass having to hear my friends complain about "stupid diagonals" because they get screwed over so much

Huh? Why are you using analog stick instead of the D-Pad to begin with? I don't see how this would be a bug in the game, rather than just the analog stick being a horrible way to control your character.
#4xFINALBOSSxPosted 5/9/2012 9:19:31 AM
Too little too late.
#5ChaozCloudPosted 5/9/2012 9:26:45 AM(edited)
soggytoast11 posted...
Spabobin posted...

Huh? Why are you using analog stick instead of the D-Pad to begin with? I don't see how this would be a bug in the game, rather than just the analog stick being a horrible way to control your character.

It's a bug where if you hold down-back, or any diagonal (?), it will go from down to down-back, over and over. I think it's only an issue on the 360. I'll see if I can find the link to the video.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F4RRcwZUbAE
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
"Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies." - Red Mage
#6Luffy1990Posted 5/9/2012 9:40:45 AM
capcom are a joke. They nerf juri yet leave ryu completely untouched??? Do they want everyone to use Ryu or something
#7CaptainGordonPosted 5/9/2012 9:46:39 AM
I was hoping for something along the lines of 'autoguard gems nerfed to hell'...

I am dissapoint.
---
No one, not even a demon, can deny a man his Pizza Shack Teriyaki Pizza.
#8LitchiFayeLingPosted 5/9/2012 10:45:17 AM
Luffy1990 posted...
capcom are a joke. They nerf juri yet leave ryu completely untouched??? Do they want everyone to use Ryu or something

Except there's nothing wrong with Ryu. Meanwhile most of Juri's moves are safe.
---
GT: SpazKura Just a guy that likes girls
AE:Cam/Chun SFXT: Xaio/Chun, Poi/Lili, Ask/Lili SG: Bella http://www.youtube.com/user/GanguroKonata/
#9The_Happy_BoarPosted 5/9/2012 10:50:03 AM
Ocelot4444 posted...
Juri
L, M Senpusha (QCB+K) have been adjusted to the following on guard:

L Standing guard -5F
M Standing guard -10F
M Crouching guard -10F

Shikusen (in air QCB+K) has been changed to sink on guard.
Rufus
Falcon Kick (DF+MK) has an added collision box to the foot, making the move not cross over as easily; at its fastest, Falcon Kick is about -4F on guard.

Neat.
---
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
#10RemakeMePosted 5/9/2012 10:55:01 AM
i just hope Rufus dive kick nerf is +4 from 5 not -4.... If they nerfed it to -4 and nerfed his hitbox. It just speaks volumes about the skill level of the community to need such a huge nerf to deal with. And it speaks volumes on Capcoms inability to balance.
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.