Rolento Glitch is killing this game.

#1ShariganItachiPosted 5/20/2012 5:23:20 AM
And I use Heihachi and Hugo. But we are already out of top 10.
---
One day Dosu Kinuta WILL be in a game, and i'm not changing my sig till then 2/12/06.
#2n00bsaib0tPosted 5/20/2012 6:43:37 AM
This game was dead in the water before the Rolento glitch hit.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
Fighting Game Mains - SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | MvC3: C.Viper/Magneto/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero
#3NexwredPosted 5/20/2012 6:54:32 AM
What n00b said. For a pretty big game in a well-sized community, its place sunk very fast in 2 months, while UMvC3 is still #3 seven months after its release. If anything, the Rolento Glitch would've sparked discussion, bringing it back into the top 10. This tells me that people gave up/were ready to give up on this from a very early point. Yes, the Glitch could have been the final nail in the coffin, but the coffin would not be there in the first place if the game wasn't dead already.
---
Nexwred-Professional Lurker
"Press witnesses, not buttons"
#4Ben ReillyPosted 5/20/2012 7:41:13 AM
When are you people going to realize gamefaqs rankings are irrelevant.
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#5LitchiFayeLingPosted 5/20/2012 8:37:21 AM
Ben Reilly posted...
When are you people going to realize gamefaqs rankings are irrelevant.

this
---
GT: SpazKura Just a guy that likes girls
AE:Cam/Chun SFXT: Xaio/Chun, Poi/Lili, Ask/Lili SG: Bella http://www.youtube.com/user/GanguroKonata/
#6xLysergicPosted 5/20/2012 9:48:52 AM
Still, compared to the other Capcom fighters, this is the least popular.
---
PSN: Lysergix
The Head of the Alucard Family
#7420Gamer4LifePosted 5/20/2012 10:03:11 AM
Gamefaqs rankings are some what relevant if you think about how popular this site is when it comes to videogame forums. Lets be honest its better to be in the top ten then not to be. The main flaws for me personally is this game is way to jumpy due to the lack of anti airs and instead of having some characters be nerfed other characters just need buffs.

Theres only about 15 characters in the entire cast that you see on a regular basis. Why? Because the rest of the cast is pretty much crap compared to them. This game deserves better and i hope CAPCOM can still do something to save this game.
---
LIVE TheSativaGamer
PSN TheTHCGamer
#8Absolutezero93Posted 5/20/2012 11:00:42 AM
420Gamer4Life posted...
Gamefaqs rankings are some what relevant if you think about how popular this site is when it comes to videogame forums. Lets be honest its better to be in the top ten then not to be. The main flaws for me personally is this game is way to jumpy due to the lack of anti airs and instead of having some characters be nerfed other characters just need buffs.

Theres only about 15 characters in the entire cast that you see on a regular basis. Why? Because the rest of the cast is pretty much crap compared to them. This game deserves better and i hope CAPCOM can still do something to save this game.

That's actually really good (at least better SSF4).
---
I'm not looking for help, I'm complaining. This is GameFAQs, isn't it? ~ Shad0wflare
#9Seiichi OmoriPosted 5/20/2012 11:04:46 AM

if by "crap" you mean they require more work and thoughtfulness in using, and most people just prefer easy wins, then yes i agree
---
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4511/durararararararara.gif
#10Seiichi OmoriPosted 5/20/2012 11:05:22 AM
im not including the exclusives, because they are literally crap
---
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/4556/epicellipses.jpg