New Stuff Today?

#11Ocelot4444Posted 9/4/2012 4:08:46 PM
anyways, they're new variations of what we already have, a new purple,green, red, and some other one.
---
SFxT: Ken/Jin/Lars/Guy
#12SpacePirateSealPosted 9/4/2012 4:12:04 PM
Ocelot4444 posted...
anyways, they're new variations of what we already have, a new purple,green, red, and some other one.

You sure that isn't last months? Because I don't see them in my color edit right now.
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
SFxT: Vega x Lars, Vega x Harem, Blanka x Paul
#13Ocelot4444Posted 9/4/2012 4:17:36 PM
SpacePirateSeal posted...
Ocelot4444 posted...

You sure that isn't last months? Because I don't see them in my color edit right now.

well i saw the pic in the jap store. Might be hot pink, anyways they are up now. NA store.
---
SFxT: Ken/Jin/Lars/Guy
#14ToDaSaltminesPosted 9/4/2012 4:31:36 PM
Oh YAY its up now just downloaded it its:
Magenta
Voilet Purple
Cerulean Blue
Some kinda ugly orange that looks like canned yams, no lie.

And some free gems but was to uninterested to see what they were.
---
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall, my return" - Oh, don't act like you don't know where that's from ;)
#15Chain_StrikePosted 9/4/2012 4:50:31 PM
It seems they are starting to give out the pre-order gems. The PO gems are nice a touch. They can give 1/2 bar back of the cross gauge. and some last for 30 seconds with a 20% speed boost.....20%...that's freaking turbo charged for 30 seconds.
---
The moment I stare into those Violent Violet Eyes is the worst day of my life, but for Juri it was a Saturday.
#16KevlarX290Posted 9/5/2012 4:32:31 PM
How many gems were in this latest trial pack?

When I went through my chars, the only new gems I got were 69 and 182. For 182, this gem was only considered 'new' for my Tekken chars + Cole. Why was this? Did I already have this gem for the SF cast?
#17Natsume_Tien7Posted 9/6/2012 10:02:05 AM
ToDaSaltmines posted...
Oh YAY its up now just downloaded it its:
Magenta
Voilet Purple
Cerulean Blue
Some kinda ugly orange that looks like canned yams, no lie.

And some free gems but was to uninterested to see what they were.

I was thinking more basketball orange. and at least we have a REAL orange now. About freakin' time.
---
"Stupid people can believe in anything, so you can believe in yourself!" -JoJo