Any word on an Ultimate Edition?

#1KoL_AddictPosted 10/24/2012 9:33:27 PM
Has Capcom said anything in regards to a version of Street Fighter X Tekken that includes all the DLC, like they did with Street Fighter 4 3 times or Marvel vs Capcom 3?

It's only $20 now so I want it, but I don't like DLC in general, so if they released another version with all the DLC in it I'd buy that version. Don't want to buy it twice.
---
PSN ID/GamerTag: KoLAddict
Pokemon HeartGold FC: 2064-1674-1575
#2Dr_Jungy_BrogenPosted 10/25/2012 8:07:52 AM
The only one available for purchase is already the ultimate edition, you just need to pay extra for the files to unlock everything. I'm not trying to be snarky or make a joke, it's just how it is. Even the SFxT disc in the recent SF collection required download vouchers.
---
I'm a doctor too.
#3monkeypahngPosted 10/25/2012 10:31:46 AM
*Points at the 25th Anniversary Edition*

There :)
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#4Dark_DespairPosted 10/25/2012 11:01:48 AM
You don't like DLC? Then don't d/l the content.

You're all square.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Madden 13, Tekken Tag 2, Arkham City and DoA 5.
#5SpacePirateSealPosted 10/25/2012 11:13:26 AM
KoL_Addict posted...
Has Capcom said anything in regards to a version of Street Fighter X Tekken that includes all the DLC, like they did with Street Fighter 4 3 times or Marvel vs Capcom 3?

It's only $20 now so I want it, but I don't like DLC in general, so if they released another version with all the DLC in it I'd buy that version. Don't want to buy it twice.

Hold up! You would rather NOT buy the $20 game with $12 dollar DLC, INSTEAD you want to buy a "complete" edition which will cost MORE money? I'm ashamed to be a human...
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
SFxT: Vega x Lars, Blanka x Lili, Blanka x Paul
#6pAceyzPosted 10/25/2012 11:21:08 AM
SpacePirateSeal posted...
KoL_Addict posted...

Hold up! You would rather NOT buy the $20 game with $12 dollar DLC, INSTEAD you want to buy a "complete" edition which will cost MORE money? I'm ashamed to be a human...

Don't forget costumes, gems and whatever else there is.
#7monkeypahngPosted 10/25/2012 11:54:04 AM
KoL_Addict posted...

In all fairness, he could sell the vanilla version to cover the cost, which the Ultimate version makes everything easier, whilst you could also bring it over to a friend's or whatever and play it without hassle.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#8SpacePirateSealPosted 10/25/2012 11:56:32 AM
pAceyz posted...
KoL_Addict posted...

Don't forget costumes, gems and whatever else there is.

Huh? Capcom doesn't give costumes for free...
---
#9pAceyzPosted 10/25/2012 12:03:06 PM

I think Resident Evil 5 Gold had DLC costumes. :P
#10SpacePirateSealPosted 10/25/2012 12:07:31 PM
pAceyz posted...

I think Resident Evil 5 Gold had DLC costumes. :P

I'm talking about the fighting games, and no one cares about that garbage... YOU WANNA GET PAUL PHOENIX'D?
---