Review by JckHamr123

"Ohhh is this game Crazy or what??"

If NFL2K was the reason you bought a DC, Crazi Taxi will be the reason to keep it. If you still haven't bought a DC, buy it for this game!!!

Graphics: 10 out of 10
High resolution graphics, blazing buy on your screen with absolutely no slowdown, and no pop up!! What else more could you ask for??

Sound: 9 out of 10
Every sound in this game comes out crystal clear. The voice acting is surprising good. My only real complaint is....I hate the Offspring, but thats just my personal opinion.

Control: 10 out of 10
Every car controls great thanks to the analog stick and the L and R triggers. The only ruff spot is to change from Forward to Reverse requires to different buttons, so I often found myself hitting the Reverse button again when I wanted to shift into forward. Even that flaw, with practice, can be excused.

Gameplay: 10 out of 10
Very origonal, and very fun. Need I say more?? The only way Sega could have made it any funner was to make an online mode where you and your oppenent compete on the same course to see who gets the most money at the end. But we can only dream can't we???

Overall: 9 out of 10
This game is will be in my Dreamcast for monthes to come. Its easily the best Dreamcast game so far!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 02/10/00, Updated 02/10/00