Question from tronyald22

My game keeps freezing?

Alright, so I go to start a new file. I watch the first cutscene where the main characters zipline onto the other ship. The screen turns black and starts up battle music like its supposed to, but then the screen just stays black and the music continues. Any help?

XxGatorFinxX answered:

Just try restarting. And all the other options.
1 2

Master_Faust answered:

This usually happens with Japanese GD-ROM version, sometimes it can happen with EU version too (even though the possibility is quite less).
So far, I've managed to spot this kind of problem only with Japanese and European versions, no problems with US version at all. This game's original GD-ROMs are very sensitive to any kinds of fingerprints/stains, dust or scratches, they can start freezing occasionally if discs have some of those "defects" on them. This can also happen on bootlegged CD versions (which are usually based on EU version).
My recommendation is that you check your discs thoroughly for any kinds of scratches or fingerprints, then, if they do have some stains of fingerprints, try to clean them with a soft cloth that doesn't scratch surfaces (usually, such materials as the ones that are used in 100% cotton t-shirts can be applied just fine).
1 0

recruiting Ryu-Kan? Answered Valeika
Gameshark codes? Open StormiWyndz
Can you beat glacian on the train in vaula? Answered Cathofvalefor